President Trump has brought in Tulsi Gabbard for debate preparation against Kamala Harris

I remember a lot of leftists liking Tulsi Gabbard for the 2016 nomination run..........but every leftist hating her now proves that most leftists are incapable of critical thinking, that they are only capable of following the lead of their masters in the DNC.

how many people believe Tulsi is a terrorist now?
She ran in 2020 by the way not 2016. So your memory doesn’t mean much.

Nope. Regime. That’s just plain dumb. If she is in the watchlist there is a reason. Conspiracy theories tend to be revealed as bullshit. She is an attention whore. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yes, the reason was she disagreed with their bullshit, you dumbass, learn to read.

Yes, the reason was she disagreed with their bullshit, you dumbass, learn to read.
They disagreed with HER bullshit. Get it straight. Do you have any proof that she is even ON the watchlist, much less how she got there? Of course you don't. So don't call me a dumbass for not believing an ignorant poster on an obscure message board who posts an idiotic conspiracy theory with no evidence. DUH.

I remember a lot of leftists liking Tulsi Gabbard for the 2016 nomination run..........but every leftist hating her now proves that most leftists are incapable of critical thinking, that they are only capable of following the lead of their masters in the DNC.

how many people believe Tulsi is a terrorist now?
She was attractive. That gave her shot she did not earn. She blew it bigly.

On August 4, 2024, it was reported that whistleblowers with the Federal Air Marshal Service came forward with information showing former representative and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard was enrolled in the TSA’s Quiet Skies program, which is a suspected terrorist watchlist.

She has been subjected to full searches and bomb sniffing dogs.

Back