President Trump has brought in Tulsi Gabbard for debate preparation against Kamala Harris

If there is one question I want to hear Trump ask Heels UP Harris, it is "When did you know Brandon was unfit for running for a second term?"

It's sweet how you all think this particular gambit has any legs. LOL. So sweetly naive. Sweetie, no one actually cares about that anymore. Joe's gone. He's not coming back, honey. He's gone to a farm up state where he can run and play all day with the other ex-presidents.

Other than that Trump should stick to inflation,

Inflation rate already close to where it was when Trump took office. Not sure how much better he's going to be able to get it and if so why didn't he do it the first time?

and the ongoing border crisis.

Yeah, it's not as scary as you are being told by your Fox Overlords. Remember, sweetie, just because a pretty blonde woman on the TV says it does NOT make it necessarily true! And unless you are a lower-level worker (as in like near the bottom of the ladder) your job isn't going to be stolen by anyone who crosses the border. And if it IS stolen by an Illegal then PROSECUTE THE EMPLOYER.

It's so easy to demonize a group and coalesce a movement around it. We saw it in Germany way back when. The only difference is this time the target victim has spicier food.

But it's all the same playbook. It always runs the same way.

If there is one question I want to hear Trump ask Heels UP Harris, it is "When did you know Brandon was unfit for running for a second term?"

Other than that Trump should stick to inflation, pending wars, and the ongoing border crisis.
That's a serious cope going on.

If you were actually paying attention DURING the Pandemic you'd know that economists knew inflation was going to happen after a year and a half of pent-up demand suddenly being released.

So this inflation was going to happen NO MATTER WHO WAS IN OFFICE.
The pandemic did not last a year and a half.

The gov't lockups did cause a lot of the middle class to lose their jobs, property and businesses. The pandemic also caused people to hoard.

I bet most of us still have stashes of paper towels and TP.

The gov't lockups did cause a lot of the middle class to lose their jobs, property and businesses. The pandemic also caused people to hoard.

But the fact remains that economists knew that a shutdown lead to pent-up demand which upon release induced an inflationary spiral. The inflation rate is now about what it was before the pandemic. What has remained high is the prices they hit under higher inflation rates. Those are working their way down but still high.

In other words: even if Trump had a second term we would still be in the exact same place monetarily.

But the fact remains that economists knew that a shutdown lead to pent-up demand which upon release induced an inflationary spiral. The inflation rate is now about what it was before the pandemic. What has remained high is the prices they hit under higher inflation rates. Those are working their way down but still high.

In other words: even if Trump had a second term we would still be in the exact same place monetarily.
Pent up demand for what specifically?

No, inflation is still higher and prices are still rising, just more slowly.

No. Trump would have vetoed a lot of the Dem spending, kept us out of new wars, and continued to keep energy prices down.

Pent up demand for what specifically?

Goods, services, fuel (eg gasoline etc.)

No, inflation is still higher and prices are still rising, just more slowly.

The "prices still rising, just more slowly" MEANS the inflation rate is going down. That's what the word RATE means there.

G6kMEq0DKfkuq8mXuRWyKLWucWFwSGvtwsaEfM08SJg.jpeg

No. Trump would have vetoed a lot of the Dem spending, kept us out of new wars, and continued to keep energy prices down.

LOL. No. Sweetie, Trump is lying to you. He doesn't know what he would have done but this would have still happened. It had nothing to do with Dem spending.

Goods, services, fuel (eg gasoline etc.)

The "prices still rising, just more slowly" MEANS the inflation rate is going down. That's what the word RATE means there.

G6kMEq0DKfkuq8mXuRWyKLWucWFwSGvtwsaEfM08SJg.jpeg

LOL. No. Sweetie, Trump is lying to you. He doesn't know what he would have done but this would have still happened. It had nothing to do with Dem spending.
So, you can't name anything specific. Just as I thought.

Except gasoline, which was not a pent up demand. Many people were put under "House Arrest" or "Home Detention", including children, by their State gov'ts.

Rates, not prices, ... like I said.

No. Of course it had to do with monetary policy and the other things I mentioned.

Last edited:
If you were actually paying attention DURING the Pandemic you'd know that economists knew inflation was going to happen after a year and a half of pent-up demand suddenly being released.

It happened in every developed country. Economics is not a subject that PMP can’t discuss intelligently, along with current affairs, foreign policy, history, constitutional law, civil law, criminal law, math, science, logic, statistics, or anything political or religious. Oh and not sports either. He’s up for anything else.

because of money printing.

pent up demand does not necessarily cause inflation.

Yes it did. You redefine stupid.

You hoarded? The rest of thank you for your selfishness and stupidity. I hope you have a garage full of one ply fucking toilet paper.

Yes it did. You redefine stupid.

You hoarded? The rest of thank you for your selfishness and stupidity. I hope you have a garage full of one ply fucking toilet paper.
No, it didn't.

I changed my buying patterns to make less trips to the grocery store.

What did you use for TP? ... a rag, handfuls of leaves, your left hand?

Back