President Trump has brought in Tulsi Gabbard for debate preparation against Kamala Harris

How come Trump needs a sparring partner to prepare for a black person and a woman of all things, like Harris? The link says "he is one of the best debaters in history".

now we're laughing at you......better take a good look at the RCP averages for the battleground states......
https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-harris
You're not laughing if you're head's not up your ass. Those solid red polls in the early months are currently mostly blue and the battle grounds are about equally red and blue though all are within a point of two when Trump had enjoyed leads in most with some leads outside the margins of error. This direction of the polling has to be concerning for Trump. If the Harris trend goes much further and stabilizes, he's finished.

Should amend that last comment. In one way he would be finished. In another way he would be just starting, as he did in August, 2020 when Biden held large leads and he made a speech that launched Stolen Election Number One.

He should also thank her for accepting his policy positions on jobs and the economy like eliminating taxes on tips. Maybe he could say, "It's nice to see you like my policies so much you want to do them too..."
You mean Ron Paul's policy position on eliminating taxes on tips. That was his long before Trump stole it and even longer before Kamala stole it from Trump

Think that was before the current Democrat regime decided to put her on a terrorist watch list for disagreeing with their bullshit.
Nope. Regime. That’s just plain dumb. If she is in the watchlist there is a reason. Conspiracy theories tend to be revealed as bullshit. She is an attention whore. Nothing more, nothing less.

I remember a lot of leftists liking Tulsi Gabbard for the 2016 nomination run..........but every leftist hating her now proves that most leftists are incapable of critical thinking, that they are only capable of following the lead of their masters in the DNC.

how many people believe Tulsi is a terrorist now?

I remember a lot of leftists liking Tulsi Gabbard for the 2016 nomination run..........but every leftist hating her now proves that most leftists are incapable of critical thinking, that they are only capable of following the lead of their masters in the DNC.

how many people believe Tulsi is a terrorist now?
Gabbard had little to no support. Your memory tends to come and go at your convenience. How many people on the watch list do you think are terrorists? Be serious. There is no conspiracy to harass her. As I said before, she is nothing more than an attention whore. Gabbards support came mostly from the RFK type kooks. She seems right up your alley.

Gabbard had little to no support. Your memory tends to come and go at your convenience. How many people on the watch list do you think are terrorists? Be serious. There is no conspiracy to harass her. As I said before, she is nothing more than an attention whore. Gabbards support came mostly from the RFK type kooks. She seems right up your alley.
gabbard had a lot of support at the beginning and it only waned when leftists realized that she wouldn't beat trump. That's when leftists went all in for biden.

how many people ended up on the watch list that weren't terrorists? something you state worshippers seem to never acknowledge is that government making lists of 'dangerous' people is stupid. After all, Ted Kennedy ended up on the no-fly list.

You mean Ron Paul's policy position on eliminating taxes on tips. That was his long before Trump stole it and even longer before Kamala stole it from Trump
the difference is VP HarmUs as VP cast the tie breaking vote to INCREASE taxes on tips before she decided Paul and Trump had a good idea.....now I, since I don't take tips, like the idea of no tax on SS.........will she copy that one as well?.......

gabbard had a lot of support at the beginning and it only waned when leftists realized that she wouldn't beat trump. That's when leftists went all in for biden.

how many people ended up on the watch list that weren't terrorists? something you state worshippers seem to never acknowledge is that government making lists of 'dangerous' people is stupid. After all, Ted Kennedy ended up on the no-fly list.
just think.......if Biden had picked her instead of VP HarmUs, Gabbard would probably be running as an incumbent president now....

Ted Kennedy should have landed on the "no drive list" years ago.. Good thing he can't drive no more...

She got 0.3 percent in Iowa and never exceed three percent in any state. You are full of shit.

Back