President will speak shortly; will strike Syria

Is this what you looked like as you typed that sentence?
THIS is what you looked like when you were young and spry...

Fat_Chick.jpg

gawd what an idjit.

China's GDP allows a growth in their military which is ALREADY HAPPENING.
It's a part of their strategy, to combat our superior stealth and weapon by "swarming" them
That means they need a lot more of everything to overcome our technology ( until they steal it)

we need to keep our advantages especially in cyber, unmanned vehicles, advanced maritime platforms
and fifth-generation fighters

Whatever retard.
Shake in your boots.

Why them?

Iran is run by the mullahs. They might as well be considered insane, for all practical purposes. Ergodan has some Islamist tendencies himself, but I wouldn’t put him in the same category.

Putin is a run of the mill dictator, so he can be reasoned with, at least somewhat. Or at least that’s the reigning wisdom, since the last two presidents before Trump attempted to reason with him.

Trump isn’t allowed to lol.

Iran is run by the mullahs. They might as well be considered insane, for all practical purposes. Ergodan has some Islamist tendencies himself, but I wouldn’t put him in the same category.

Putin is a run of the mill dictator, so he can be reasoned with, at least somewhat. Or at least that’s the reigning wisdom, since the last two presidents before Trump attempted to reason with him.

Trump isn’t allowed to lol.

As I thought, Muslims v. non-Muslims.

Same as for FISA applications, we have no idea either way-it's not published.
we know the Steele dossier was used. Just how much "reliance" it was used for is disputed.
But FBI protocol requires is 100% verified, whic it obviously was not

Back