President will speak shortly; will strike Syria

that's absurd. It's called "proportional response"
Look I am 100% against this as it's NOT IN OUR INTEREST ( just because of da Russians) - our interest is in keeping the jihadi groups like Jabhat Fateh al-Sham OUT OF POWER

Perhaps you are too focused on the attack when I am talking about THE SPEECH. Painting Assad as the devil but then not attacking him makes you look feeble. If you are not going to target him, then don't paint him with over the top rhetoric. It made Trump look feeble and scared of Russia.

STFU troll.
you are the most obnoxious poster yet. It's not even what STRETCH said

Then what the fuck did she mean by "excellent eyesight and sharp precision"? She wanted them to pass an eye test for their driver's license?

Illiterate fuck.

Perhaps you are too focused on the attack when I am talking about THE SPEECH. Painting Assad as the devil but then not attacking him makes you look feeble. If you are not going to target him, then don't paint him with over the top rhetoric. It made Trump look feeble and scared of Russia.
the speech is standard moralization. You are talking like a warmonger, instead of a Jill Stein supporter.

"scared of Russia" ? he warned them an alliance with Assad is not in their interest. that ain't scared
what do you want? to take out Assad? he even said "send a message" standard Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition stuff

Then what the fuck did she mean by "excellent eyesight and sharp precision"? She wanted them to pass an eye test for their driver's license?

Illiterate fuck.
she called for precision strikes on the facilities-NOT MAXIMUM KILLING. ignorant troll

They're reporting that they are using B1's accurate up to 500 miles plus the Tomahawks from the ships in the Red Sea.
ya.my mistake. precison bombs aint precision,but they are much more accurate then conventional bomb. the term gives me the creeps like there is no 'collateral damage'

Mattis and the other general just made a point to mention the attempt to avoid civilian casualties. However you slice it, it isn’t good. I hate these reports.

the speech is standard moralization. You are talking like a warmonger, instead of a Jill Stein supporter.

"scared of Russia" ? he warned them an alliance with Assad is not in their interest. that ain't scared
what do you want? to take out Assad? he even said "send a message" standard Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition stuff

It isn't standard moarlization. It was a crappy speech that made Trump looked feeble, particularly in light of his week of non-stop scandal in which he is tied to Russia. Putin owns Trump.

Back