President will speak shortly; will strike Syria

Age of the Gentiles,the revised Roman Empire.
But with the Age of the Gentiles coming to and end,so is America's domination.

It has to do with the Roman and Persian empires and Gog & Magog over there. It's obvious for many reasons and too much to get into here.
America is irrelevant in this sense and context.

it was a concise speech..i was taking you as a serious poster until you said this

Trump has been all over Russia.
JAVELIN missiles sales to Ukrainian militias to use against Russian armour in Donbass / crippling sanctions /etc.

LOL. When you come out and paint it like a Biblical Attack on the Anti-Christ, don't follow up the a Pentagon presser detailing that it was basically a one-round attack against only the safest targets and detailing how you bent over backwards to make sure the Anti-Christ's BFF Russia wasn't affected. A pre-emptive expect fake news and don't believe it from the Pentagon was particularly laughable.

I wouldn't mind seeing Russia get out of there as well :|

Syria is a long time Russian client state. they upgraded their port of Tartus -they have AF and army bases there as well.
Assad invited them in..if you think geo-politics -Russia has kept Assad in power -or Assad would have been gone long ago..if Assad was kicked out because of lack of support -what happens to Syria?

the otherwise strongest factions are Islamic jihadi..they could easily take over Damascus
they came close a few years ago

what we really need to do is improve Russian elations -for all his talk tonight Trump made a point of saying that . It would greatly benefit us not just in the mid-east,but would also be superior to have Russia with a natural European orientation -turning AWAY FROM CHINA -our long term nemesis

because you don't understand the religion "thou shall not kill" is not a blanket immutable commandment.
Obviously one can kill in self defense etc.

The rest of your crap "just Muslims" etc is your usual trollshit

REAL meaning:

"Thou shalt not kill your own tribe, but it's just fine to slaughter the other guy's tribe"

Syria is a long time Russian client state. they upgraded their port of Tartus -they have AF and army bases there as well.
Assad invited them in..if you think geo-politics -Russia has kept Assad in power -or Assad would have been gone long ago..if Assad was kicked out because of lack of support -what happens to Syria?

the otherwise strongest factions are Islamic jihadi..they could easily take over Damascus
they came close a few years ago

what we really need to do is improve Russian relations -for all his talk tonight Trump made a point of saying that . It would greatly benefit us not just in the mid-east,but would also be superior to have Russia with a natural European orientation -turning AWAY FROM CHINA -our long term nemesis

I see what you mean. What a cast of characters there...and so close to Israel. I don't like the idea of of chemical weapons that close to Israel. Not that Israel can't defend herself, but gee whiz it's still a little too close for comfort.

LOL. When you come out and paint it like a Biblical Attack on the Anti-Christ, don't follow up the a Pentagon presser detailing that it was basically a one-round attack against only the safest targets and detailing how you bent over backwards to make sure the Anti-Christ's BFF Russia wasn't affected. A pre-emptive expect fake news and don't believe it from the Pentagon was particularly laughable.
you are hyperbolic and ranting so badly I am having trouble understanding you. There was no biblical references in the speech to my knowledge. moralization is not solely a non-secular concept -it's also based on humanism

not "safest targets" they are all "safe" in that we are using bombs/missiles

It's very important to address Russian concerns as we have troops in Syria.

I see what you mean. What a cast of characters there...and so close to Israel. I don't like the idea of of chemical weapons that close to Israel. Not that Israel can't defend herself, but gee whiz it's still a little too close for comfort.
Iran is the bad actor, not Russia. Iran has troops on Israeli border ( Golan heights)
Israel has hit Iran in Syria

you are hyperbolic and ranting so badly I am having trouble understanding you. There was no biblical references in the speech to my knowledge. moralization is not solely a non-secular concept -it's also based on humanism

not "safest targets" they are all "safe" in that we are using bombs/missiles

It's very important to address Russian concerns as we have troops in Syria.

Strange that before your job shifted to defending Trump you said " assad is the target" LOL https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...agging-the-dog-in-Syria&p=2317033#post2317033

And apparently you did not watch the speech

Good to see Trump got out of the way. That is my greatest hope for him. Whatever his motivation, the plan seems reasonable and it does
not seem to escalate with Russia. He also laid this at Russia's feet. Not every
mid country rube is aware that syria exists, much less that it has been a soviet "satellite" for
60 years.

I'm not going to bash Trump when he get's out of the way and does what is required. Any potus would do this.

Yep, we ain’t got us much book learnin’ here in these flyovers. Some of the 3 R’s and no history or geography. Never heard of Syria...Russia, Thems the bad guys. Just dumb and lovin’ it livin’ on crumbs.

Iran is the bad actor, not Russia. Iran has troops on Israeli border ( Golan heights)
Israel has hit Iran in Syria

I don't trust Russia, but I believe a careful workable relationship can exist. Iran and Turkey however are completely evil as far I'm concerned.

Strange that before your job shifted to defending Trump you said " assad is the target" LOL https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...agging-the-dog-in-Syria&p=2317033#post2317033

And apparently you did not watch the speech
yes Assad is the target.
I am not as upset with Trump as beforehand if that is what you mean; it was proportional response.
The build up was....'biblical" lol..the actual strikes did not degrade Assad's forces if what they say is to be believed.

I really have no problem with ONLY hitting chem sites

Breaking news that Mueller has evidence now that Cohen was indeed in Prague meeting with Russians in the late summer of 2016.
Cohen has always denied that he was ever in Prague and even tweeted a picture of his passport to prove it.
The evidence gathered from Cohen's offices shows that he was lying . He entered the Czech Republic by way of Germany where there are open boarders so nothing would show on his passport.
The significance of all this you ask?
This was one of the key items in the Steele Dossier that the Trump team has held up as proof that the Dossier is made up. The dossier reported that Cohen was in Prague in the late summer of 2016 to meet with a Russian oligarch who was very close to Putin. Guess what. It's all true.
Nothing in the Steele dossier has proven to be false.
Nothing!
The timing of the Syria missile launch is to steal the headlines from this new evidence.
Wag the orange clown.

Breaking news that Mueller has evidence now that Cohen was indeed in Prague meeting with Russians in the late summer of 2016.
Cohen has always denied that he was ever in Prague and even tweeted a picture of his passport to prove it.
The evidence gathered from Cohen's offices shows that he was lying . He entered the Czech Republic by way of Germany where there are open boarders so nothing would show on his passport.
This was one of the key items in the Steele Dossier that the Trump team has held up as proof that the Dossier is made up. The dossier reported that Cohen was in Prague in the late summer of 2016 to meet with a Russian oligarch who was very close to Putin. Guess what. It's all true.
Nothing!
The timing of the Syria missile launch is to steal the headlines from this new evidence.
Wag the orange clown.

Russia might throw gas on that fire. Their US ambassador has said that there is a "pre-designed scenario" being implemented in response and insulting the Russian President was "unacceptable".

Nothing!
Wag the orange clown.

:lolup:

Poor desperate Leothepeon

Back