President will speak shortly; will strike Syria

Good to see Trump got out of the way. That is my greatest hope for him. Whatever his motivation, the plan seems reasonable and it does
not seem to escalate with Russia. He also laid this at Russia's feet. Not every
mid country rube is aware that syria exists, much less that it has been a soviet "satellite" for
60 years.

I'm not going to bash Trump when he get's out of the way and does what is required. Any potus would do this.

she called for precision strikes on the facilities-NOT MAXIMUM KILLING. ignorant troll

Praying to your god to make your killing more precise? To improve on the ability to kill?

I'll repeat, since it whooshed by you the first time. Not very "Christian" of you, is it?

Do you think your god will answer with that improvement in killing ability?

Praying to your god to make your killing more precise? To improve on the ability to kill?

I'll repeat, since it whooshed by you the first time. Not very "Christian" of you, is it?

“Thou shall not kill.”

It isn't standard moarlization. It was a crappy speech that made Trump looked feeble, particularly in light of his week of non-stop scandal in which he is tied to Russia. Putin owns Trump.
it was a concise speech..i was taking you as a serious poster until you said this
Putin owns Trump
his week of non-stop scandal in which he is tied to Russia

Trump has been all over Russia.
JAVELIN missiles sales to Ukrainian militias to use against Russian armour in Donbass / crippling sanctions /etc.

Soldiers pray.

If you spend time in a foxhole and don't pray, there's something wrong with you.

Maybe you can explain why God sided with us in WWI and WWII.

who are you to judge?
you're not a Christian. when is the last time you looked at scripture?
MEGA TROLL

in the defense of this.. they did do good planning. according to da generals it was only facilities directly involved in the research or production of chems..at least they didn't go after any Assad forces.

Soldiers pray.

If you spend time in a foxhole and don't pray, there's something wrong with you.

Age of the Gentiles,the revised Roman Empire.
But with the Age of the Gentiles coming to and end,so is America's domination.

well i feel a bit better. this isn't really going after Assad forces ( and they claim they bypassed civilian facilities).
It's a far cry from Libya/Iraq interventionism.

Hopefully it didn't change the balance of power.. Assad is close to winning the war. end it

syria-control-032818-5.jpg

Soldiers pray.

Good for soldiers. It must not work for many. Must be praying wrong.

The Italian god got his ass whooped didn't he? As did the German god. Must be different gods.

Can you explain what orifice you pulled the WWII thing from?

who are you to judge?
you're not a Christian. when is the last time you looked at scripture?
MEGA TROLL

Who am I to judge? The same as anybody else. Why do I have to be a Christian to make an observation on their words and actions?

Old STRETCH there wants us to perfect our killing skills with a sharp eye and precision. That's OK, because they are not our tribe, isn't it? Just Muslims.

Who am I to judge? The same as anybody else. Why do I have to be a Christian to make an observation on their words and actions?

Old STRETCH there wants us to perfect our killing skills with a sharp eye and precision. That's OK, because they are not our tribe, isn't it? Just Muslims.
because you don't understand the religion "thou shall not kill" is not a blanket immutable commandment.
Obviously one can kill in self defense etc.

The rest of your crap "just Muslims" etc is your usual trollshit

Your rules ... political correctness. :palm:

ya.my mistake. precison bombs aint precision,but they are much more accurate then conventional bomb. the term gives me the creeps like there is no 'collateral damage'

Yeah, I get it. I both look forward to and at the same time dread the 9am briefing on how all this went.

Yeah, I get it. I both look forward to and at the same time dread the 9am briefing on how all this went.
it's not as bad as I thought..3 chem facilities ( though if you are on the ground it's bad)
AND they did say they avoided civilians for what that's worth..it could have been much worse

Back