Pro-lifers

Steelplate:Is it your body?
no....nor is it hers.....

Is it your burden?
no, nor need it be hers.....

Do you know the circumstances, or just assume that it's a "whim"?
have you now decided abortion should be restricted under some circumstances?.....if so, which?....

And once again. Whoa re you to judge...take care of your own issues

as I've read elsewhere recently....I'm just here to point out your hypocrisy....

lol.....you tell people they have a RIGHT to end other people's lives......who gives you that right?.....

I don't have that right, i'm a live and let live type, heck I think there are certain types of premeditated murders that shouldn't carry charges..............eye for an eye justice is the greatest known deterrent ever in the history of the world. And no that would not pertain to the mother ending an unwanted pregnancy.

Steelplate:Is it your body?
no....nor is it hers.....

Is it your burden?
no, nor need it be hers.....

Do you know the circumstances, or just assume that it's a "whim"?
have you now decided abortion should be restricted under some circumstances?.....if so, which?....

And once again. Whoa re you to judge...take care of your own issues

as I've read elsewhere recently....I'm just here to point out your hypocrisy....

I am no hypocrite. I speak the truth....you are the liar and manipulator....and you do it under the pretense of Christianity.

God gave us free will. You want to bypass that free will and make something illegal that the Bible has nothing to say on.

Right wing policies keep most of the population poor because they don't believe all people deserve a wage to raise a family on....so by your own political ideology, you promote more abortions than I ever will by simply saying that women have the right to choose to commit a moral sin or not.

You, on the other hand....want to take free will out of the equation AND keep the status quo as far as wages are concerned....or worse as indicated by the CATO Institute/Tea Party agenda that I posted.

Yes....I.believe it should be restricted as I have pointed out MANY times.

still a child......and if you kill it, you've denied it any possibility of exercising free will.......

Never killed one....how about you?

How many living breathing people have your policies killed? Kicking the mentally ill out of State run institutions to freeze in the streets because your side cut the funding at the Federal Level? How many people both innocent and guilty have been executed by "Conservative" death Penalty policies. How many preventable deaths and suicides by your Corporate run Health Care systems that bankrupted people or denied coverage? I could go on about the 100k Iraqi dead children due to Bush's sanctions against the country.....EVEN BEFORE we raided tthem on false intelligence?

And you call ME a hypocrite and a liar? For the ability to choose to end a.pregnancy?

I'm done with you...go sit down.

Back