Pro-lifers

Never killed one....how about you?

How many living breathing people have your policies killed? Kicking the mentally ill out of State run institutions to freeze in the streets because your side cut the funding at the Federal Level? How many people both innocent and guilty have been executed by "Conservative" death Penalty policies. How many preventable deaths and suicides by your Corporate run Health Care systems that bankrupted people or denied coverage? I could go on about the 100k Iraqi dead children due to Bush's sanctions against the country.....EVEN BEFORE we raided tthem on false intelligence?

And you call ME a hypocrite and a liar? For the ability to choose to end a.pregnancy?

I'm done with you...go sit down.

See, this is where you always fail.
You try to include how you feel, into your statements, and act like they're facts.

The sanctions against Iraq were a near-total financial and trade embargo imposed by the United Nations Security Council on the nation of Iraq.

Kicking the mentally ill out of State run institutions to freeze in the streets because your side cut the funding at the Federal Level?
I recall liberals kicking people out of state run institutions because it wasn't right to label them as mentally ill......that must be what you were referring to.....

How many people both innocent and guilty have been executed by "Conservative" death Penalty policies.
did you know I was against the death penalty?..../

How many preventable deaths and suicides by your Corporate run Health Care systems that bankrupted people or denied coverage?
because we all know no one would die from disease if we had public funded health care....

I could go on about the 100k Iraqi dead children due to Bush's sanctions against the country.....
I didn't support the Iraqi terrorists that killed them....

And you call ME a hypocrite and a liar?

without even a moment's hesitation, baby killer.....

I recall liberals kicking people out of state run institutions because it wasn't right to label them as mentally ill......that must be what you were referring to.....

did you know I was against the death penalty?..../

because we all know no one would die from disease if we had public funded health care....

I didn't support the Iraqi terrorists that killed them....

without even a moment's hesitation, baby killer.....

I'm pretty sure it was Ronnie Raygun who emptied the institutions, are you calling him a liberal?

The scoop is that anyone who actually understands the laws, rulings by the courts, and constitution, knows there is no reason for the 'right to life' not to keep pushing:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-roe-v-wade_n_3261187.html

CHICAGO — One of the most liberal members of the U.S. Supreme Court, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg could be expected to give a rousing defense of Roe v. Wade in reflecting on the landmark vote 40 years after it established a nationwide right to abortion.

Instead, Ginsburg told an audience Saturday at the University of Chicago Law School that while she supports a woman's right to choose, she feels the ruling by her predecessors on the court was too sweeping and gave abortion opponents a symbol to target. Ever since, she said, the momentum has been on the other side, with anger over Roe fueling a state-by-state campaign that has placed more restrictions on abortion.

"That was my concern, that the court had given opponents of access to abortion a target to aim at relentlessly," she told a crowd of students. "... My criticism of Roe is that it seemed to have stopped the momentum that was on the side of change."

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/12/20/even-abortion-backers-admit-roe-vs-wade-was-a-terrible-decision/

From the site, no doubt you can see the prejudice, however the logic of argument is the reason that it's not 'settled law.'

five years old.....then you were safe from all but the most zealous liberal child killers.......

Your debating skills are amazing, you probably set DP on fire.....wait you are brilliant compared with the of AT, RSR, Red State and Tyr.......haven't heard rage on about Muslims and sharia law taking over America yet.

Your debating skills are amazing, you probably set DP on fire.....wait you are brilliant compared with the of AT, RSR, Red State and Tyr.......haven't heard rage on about Muslims and sharia law taking over America yet.

You really need to let go of your pain.
It's not healthy and appears to be consuming a lot of your free time.

nope.....it was Tip O'Neil......

WOW! The Speaker has that much power?

Interesting I googled "Reagan defunding mental health institutions" and got about 500k hits.................not 1 for "Tip O'Neil defunding mental health institutions"...............does your lying have limits to it or is it infinite?

WOW! The Speaker has that much power?

Interesting I googled "Reagan defunding mental health institutions" and got about 500k hits.................not 1 for "Tip O'Neil defunding mental health institutions"...............does your lying have limits to it or is it infinite?

That's why I'm done with him. He has no sense of honor or honesty. He's lied numerous times just to support his right wing ideology.

Never killed one....how about you?

How many living breathing people have your policies killed? Kicking the mentally ill out of State run institutions to freeze in the streets because your side cut the funding at the Federal Level? How many people both innocent and guilty have been executed by "Conservative" death Penalty policies. How many preventable deaths and suicides by your Corporate run Health Care systems that bankrupted people or denied coverage? I could go on about the 100k Iraqi dead children due to Bush's sanctions against the country.....EVEN BEFORE we raided tthem on false intelligence?

And you call ME a hypocrite and a liar? For the ability to choose to end a.pregnancy?

I'm done with you...go sit down.

What about Clinton's sanctions and bombs? That cognitive dissonance is a mind fuck isn't it?

So you'd rather the child suffer with what the overwhelming percentages say will be a life of abject poverty and misery?

Yes. Growing up in poverty didn't mean my life was worth less than yours, or even less fun. Have you never watched Titanic? Not only is there singing by Celine Dion, but there is also this story about how poor people are better than the rich. Maybe you didn't follow it well...

See, there was this chick who met this dude and slept with him in the back of a car in the cargo hold, he drew a picture then died. Somewhere between meeting the dude and before he died they showed that the rich were all stuffy and smoked cigars while arranging marriages for other people's children, while the poor danced like fun was air and only they knew how to breathe... The girl learned the lesson well and threw away a zillion dollar necklace so she too could be poor and therefore not be stuffy and arrange marriages, all that responsibility of pointing out who they would marry was troublesome and not as cool as dancing on tables while drunk and sleeping with people in the back of other people's cars.

After that movie, other than the whole dying thing, everybody wanted to be poor so they could get ripped and dance on tables.

Anyway, potential poverty isn't a reason to kill somebody, you need a better argument.

No, you are talking apples and oranges.

Fruits are comparable, as are morality questions. One can actually compare apples and oranges well. Think of "murder" as just a late abortion. Tell me again why we should make a law against this "wrong" act, but not against another?

Back