Proposal to board members

I sent the kid several packages of things he requested plus more.

I thought he was my friend.

I was being naive

I had been thinking about this lately that he has much of my personal info and was worrying about it after I saw how strange he has become.

He hates children?

really?

if I had known that I would have sent him stuff with a safe address on them

Desh please stop. None of the mods here, including Billy, would ever give out any personal information about anyone here, no matter what. (unless there was a court order). They all have my personal info too because of a incident. They wouldn't do it. There is just no way. It won't happen. He is not threatening you with that. It's not even a possibility.

Dear political operatives who read JPP,

My name is Cawacko. If you have been following this board you are already probably aware of both my piercing and brilliant political analysis. I know this is difficult to believe but I can be hired away from JPP. If your starting price is mid six figures let's talk. Please contact me at hirecawacko@cawacko.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards,

Cawacko

Desh please stop. None of the mods here, including Billy, would ever give out any personal information about anyone here, no matter what. (unless there was a court order). They all have my personal info too because of a incident. They wouldn't do it. There is just no way. It won't happen. He is not threatening you with that. It's not even a possibility.

have you seen how much they hate me?

Dear political operatives who read JPP,

My name is Cawacko. If you have been following this board you are already probably aware of both my piercing and brilliant political analysis. I know this is difficult to believe but I can be hired away from JPP. If your starting price is mid six figures let's talk. Please contact me at hirecawacko@cawacko.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards,

Cawacko

good luck

they all ready have your best for free which is pretty much what its worth

Last edited:
fuck you asshole

this is how the right treats people

like trash to throw away.

I was kind to him.

now he will had me my reward for my kindness by doing this?

fuck you asshole this is how the right treats people like trash to throw away. I was kind to him.

Desh, nobody is going to reveal your personal info or threaten you.

Besides, MM has your six, remember?

Damo says billy will reassure me when he gets back.

funny he left right after I asked him if he was going to give out my personal info.

instead of answering me

fuck you asshole

this is how the right treats people

like trash to throw away.

I was kind to him.

Desh I took you off IA for a bit to try and reason with you. It's no offense, I just am finding it difficult to navigate this board with you posting six posts every 1/2 a second.

No one hates you. Billy did not "do anything" to you. He did not threaten you. none of the mods here would ever release your personal information under any circumstances. People feel sorry for you Desh because you are not acting normal. You really aren't. Please think about taking a step back and looking at your own behavior.

That's all I am going to say on it. See you when you get back to normal, which I hope is soon - I always really enjoyed you desh and hope to get back to enjoying you soon enough!

Back