Proposal to board members

I cant remember all the times this has happened to me by it happens all the time.

I say something all the posters are agog at.

and guess what happens in the tube.

I bet you have never heard someone mention that If we leave the delivery system in place along with the chems it will be dangerous no matter who wins the civil war huh?

you saw me say it today.

want to bet you hear it on the tube soon?

So this:

was just faux concern for the traffic count here? Thought so.

No retard, i'm not a member at his board so I don't give a shit................................boy you are slow, almost embarrassingly so.

I have however seen his visitors page, that isn't a forum that I recognize(and really thats all that matters, what I recognize) so its not a viable choice.

Nice fail.

No retard, i'm not a member at his board so I don't give a shit................................boy you are slow, almost embarrassingly so. I have however seen his visitors page, that isn't a forum that I recognize(and really thats all that matters, what I recognize) so its not a viable choice. Nice fail.

Maybe you should join his forum so you can insulate yourself from those nasty words that people in America are allowed to use.

I don't think Damocles should ban him, I like the free nature of the board and have rarely thought its administration was poorly handled. I simply think that enough people ignoring him might solve the problem without the board taking action.

I don't think Damocles should ban him, I like the free nature of the board and have rarely thought its administration was poorly handled. I simply think that enough people ignoring him might solve the problem without the board taking action.

Like an internet vigilante lynching?

To get back to the point of the op - Evince, even if every political eye is glued to this board, they already know ILA is an idiot and will ignore him just like we all are trying to do.

So if you want to make political points, a pissing match with ILA is not the way to do it.

actually, I thanked this but I only want to thank the last half. I do think ILA should be banned. There's "free" and there's "vile"

I'm almost to the point of wondering if Desh might be one of the best internet trolls ever. This almost has to be an act that we have all fallen for and she (or he) is just laughing their asses off.

Na dude, she's straight up legit. I have hand written letters from her.

I was going to say you have to be kidding but you might actually believe what you just wrote. I thought I had seen it all when SJJJS claimed Rush Limbaugh used to read the Rate Bush Board on AOL but maybe you two are kindred spirits. Bless your heart Desh.

Hahhahha - and he used to claim that Rush was using his stuff! Man that was awesome.

Desh I really think you are putting too much stock into forums. The parties don't monitor shit here or any other forum because there is no money in it for em'.

That's actually not true. During the bush years it did come out that the RNC was paying people to post on internet forums. I believe they both do it now. I'm not saying this one. If I had to guess I'd think the comment sections of the major national newspapers, the huffpo, yahoo, etc. But no I don't think they'd waste their time or assets here.

I sent him care packages while he fought in Iraq.

I will be repaid for my kindness to him with him misusing my personal info

That's actually not true. During the bush years it did come out that the RNC was paying people to post on internet forums. I believe they both do it now. I'm not saying this one. If I had to guess I'd think the comment sections of the major national newspapers, the huffpo, yahoo, etc. But no I don't think they'd waste their time or assets here.

not the big people but their minions
unpaid aides and the like.

its a vast pool of very detailed stuff on what argument works

Back