Prove to me that God doesn’t exist

"Prove to me that God doesn't exist."

I bet that nobody can.
I bet that you are correct, because the theory that God exists is an unfalsifiable theory. IOW, it cannot be proven nor disproven.

BTW, any Church of No God member, or even an atheist for that matter, can retort by saying that your proposition can easily go the other way as well... IOW, "prove to me that God DOES exist... I bet you can't"... and they'd be just as correct as you are.

So if none of you can prove He doesn’t exist then you are admitting the possibility that He might
Correct, but keep in mind that since you can't prove that God exists, you are likewise making the admission that God might not exist.

The same line of reasoning that you think is advancing your position can likewise just as easily be used against you.

Of course no one can.

What is your point?
His point seems to be that, since you can't do so, you are admitting to the possibility that God exists.

What he didn't think about is the fact that you can just as easily turn the tables back on him and claim that since he can't prove God's existence, he is admitting to the possibility that God doesn't exist.

That nobody can say God isn’t real
Your own reasoning can be turned right back at you, concluding that "nobody can say God IS real" because you can't prove that God exists and you're admitting the possibility that he might not exist.

If you're trying to advance Christianity, then you're doing a rather poor job at it.

Your own reasoning can be turned right back at you, concluding that "nobody can say God IS real" because you can't prove that God exists and you're admitting the possibility that he might not exist.

If you're trying to advance Christianity, then you're doing a rather poor job at it.

The worst selling point for Christianity is the Christians.

Correct but if I am wrong, nothing happens. If unbelievers are wrong……..well
You have now pivoted into Pascal's Wager, which is another fallacy. If you are wrong, you have thrown away the only life you have, and if you are correct, you face insurmountable odds that you happen to have picked the correct deity. Either you are worm food or it's going to be one very bad eternity for you.

So your Pascal's Wager is a very bad bet for you. My recommendation is to just acknowledge that your faith is purely a matter of faith. It's just my suggestion.

And your reasoning for why God wouldn’t use evolution to create life?

Also remember that humans not only can’t reproduce it but cannot even explain it. Non believers would have you believe that it just magically came into existence which is on the exact same level as believing in God.

Of course we at least have the Bible, they got nothing.

Natural timing of things never same total sum twice doesn't take intellect to create a perpetual balancing universe, it takes instinctive to navigate as one of a kind, intelligence to know past from current events never same again, and intellect to compare what didn't wor before and do something different next.

The concept of anything supernatural without form shaped everything perpetually balancing is to transfer self evident results into theaters of reasonable doubt staging life to be more socially than all it ever was ancestrally. Alternate realites in parallel universe all working by relative time logistics.

Never happened that way and the only way it continues without humans is same way it does with humans denying it.

Which ideology inherits the earth is one nasty bait and switch methodology to convince ancestors it is better to play a role than become dead honestly here.

Best evidence against God
Evolution by natural selection is caused by random genetic mutation, not by a rational divine guiding hand.

Best evidence for god
The observed fine tuning of the physical constants of the cosmos are mathmatically and probabilistically highly unlikely
Decent. Even Cypress has something decent to say every once in a blue moon... Congrats! :)

Simple compounding DNA only evolves in series parallel dilacements actively adapting to the moment shared by remaining 6-extinction generation gaps existed since inception of arrivals native to this atmosphere. History accounts for the confusion, chaos, and self destructive nature of humans ignoring their point of origin all the time.

Genetics sustain the current population unable to exceed mutually evolving forward out of the moment here with 8 billion reproductions inhabiting space at the same time separate ancestors coming in at arriving 16 great great grandparents, added a 2nd generation of 8 great grandparents, bring in 3rd 4 grandparents generation reducing the numbers to 2 parenting each great great grandchild that did or didn't add 6th generation where the 6th did or didn't add a 7th, etc.

It is how the evolving process combines DNA to where never two reproductions are ever the same great great grandchild again as prior to the arriving ones still arriving one at a time until that never happens again and there is the actual point of no return. Extinction reached fruition at that ancestral event.

Notice while showing god never existed Life does physically become eternally separated by now being eternity/balancing point between past and future currently changing total sum of all evolving results left. Bet most people of typecast mentalities created by social order after birth used by previous 4 generations will not believe this.
Cool.

Decent. Even Cypress has something decent to say every once in a blue moon... Congrats! :)
Please don't take this the wrong way ... but Cypress is leading you astray in both of his statements.

I'm going to comment as a response to his posts. Feel free to ask for any clarification that you believe is warranted/needed.

The worst selling point for Christianity is the Christians.
Now that's our absolutely favorite resident troll rolling out the crap like none other! BidenPresident brings new meaning to "Let's have ourselves a ball!" I know, you think he's just trying to bug you. Don't worry, slinging shit is a dirty job, but somebody has got to do it. We should be happy that we found someone who enjoys his work.

BidenPresident, you are the shit, man! ... or the shit-man, one of those.

attachment.php

Simple compounding DNA only evolves in series parallel dilacements actively adapting to the moment shared by remaining 6-extinction generation gaps existed since inception of arrivals native to this atmosphere. History accounts for the confusion, chaos, and self destructive nature of humans ignoring their point of origin all the time.

Genetics sustain the current population unable to exceed mutually evolving forward out of the moment here with 8 billion reproductions inhabiting space at the same time separate ancestors coming in at arriving 16 great great grandparents, added a 2nd generation of 8 great grandparents, bring in 3rd 4 grandparents generation reducing the numbers to 2 parenting each great great grandchild that did or didn't add 6th generation where the 6th did or didn't add a 7th, etc.

It is how the evolving process combines DNA to where never two reproductions are ever the same great great grandchild again as prior to the arriving ones still arriving one at a time until that never happens again and there is the actual point of no return. Extinction reached fruition at that ancestral event.

Notice while showing god never existed Life does physically become eternally separated by now being eternity/balancing point between past and future currently changing total sum of all evolving results left. Bet most people of typecast mentalities created by social order after birth used by previous 4 generations will not believe this.

the distance between original sin of denying now is eternity and 1 of 2 ways to correct it ancestrally forward from here, extinction or all 5 generations stop pretending now isn't eternity.
Cool.

Isn't anymore possible than proving God exists, why it is called faith, either have it or you don't, none of it can be proved or disproved rationally
DING DING DING!

Even anchovies says something smart once every few blue moons... Congrats! :)

Now that's our absolutely favorite resident troll rolling out the crap like none other! BidenPresident brings new meaning to "Let's have ourselves a ball!" I know, you think he's just trying to bug you. Don't worry, slinging shit is a dirty job, but somebody has got to do it. We should be happy that we found someone who enjoys his work.

BidenPresident, you are the shit, man! ... or the shit-man, one of those.

attachment.php

shut up asshole

Back