Raping children is evil (fact)

What reputation? That's crazy... And extra super creepy... I can't wait to hear this one... do tell...
Oh you don't know what you do on here with men? I read about it in several threads. Now, is it true? I don't know and I'd rather stay out of that crazy shit. No thanks

Oh you don't know what you do on here with men? I read about it in several threads. Now, is it true? I don't know and I'd rather stay out of that crazy shit. No thanks
No you haven't.... But you brought it up....You made the accusation... so let's hear... If you can't then apologize For posting such lies...

No you haven't.... But you brought it up....You made the accusation... so let's hear... If you can't then apologize For posting such lies...
I brought it up because I was being accused of what you actually do on this forum. Too funny! I won't apologize for what others have said what they know about you.

Yeah the kettle is about to blow
Looks like she's changing her mind
I brought it up because I was being accused of what you actually do on this forum. Too funny! I won't apologize for what others have said what they know about you.
But I don't... that's the point... And yes you need to apologize... And stop believing stranger's lies... And then repeating them... (Plus it's against the rules to repeat what you may have been told in a private message...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) You're not special.... Everyone new gets those by the way... You should be smart enough to know not to repeat lies that others tell without proof...right? You owe me an apology...

Trying to talk sense to a leftist as unhinged as that one is a waste of time. That one is,The View, level insane.

She got too excited with all the information that she's thinks she's been collecting... Complete fails like that are always pretty embarrassing....
Collecting? Euh it's an open forum. You know that right? What you do is your problem, not mine. It's gross but you do you.

Collecting? Euh it's an open forum. You know that right? What you do is your problem, not mine. It's gross but you do you.
There's no hurry....You were out of the line... What you posted simply isn't true... Your beef is with the people that you're collecting your information from... Don't be so gullible... It makes you look really bad...

Back