Raping children is evil (fact)

I don't need
To hold my breath but I certainly will wait... You absolutely owe me one... And you know you do....

giphy.gif
Take your time

It's kids shooting kids. No one is OK with it. Don't be stupid.
We were taught better. Try teaching a little respect, it worked. And we left our guns in our cars in the HS parking lot.
No one is okay with it. It is stupid and disgusting For anyone to say that once...let alone repeat it over and over...

Are you saying we (or you) have that magical solution?
You're in charge of education. Educate. Educate something useful instead of preferred gender and racial division.
Better regulating of guns would reduce the amount of gun violence in this country. Not too much to ask if we do care about the lives of others over gun rights.

No one is okay with it. It is stupid and disgusting For anyone to say that once...let alone repeat it over and over...
If you aren't okay with it then why do you vote with the people who prioritize gun rights over the lives of children?

Better regulating of guns would reduce the amount of gun violence in this country. Not too much to ask if we do care about the lives of others over gun rights.
We didn't shoot kids when we could buy a handgun at 18. Most people where I grew up had guns in their homes. We had more access.
I told you. Educate kids not to shoot each other. They used to, but the PETA suck-ups ruled Hunter's Safety Course was objectionable, so they canned it.

Reactions: TOP
We didn't shoot kids when we could buy a handgun at 18. Most people where I grew up had guns in their homes. We had more access.
I told you. Educate kids not to shoot each other. They used to, but the PETA suck-ups ruled Hunter's Safety Course was objectionable, so they canned it.
Listen it's no longer the 1940's. Times have changed and unfortunately people who shouldn't have guns do. Would you be against a mental health eval by a doctor before allowing someone to get a gun? Yes, I know it's not an end all solution but it would be a start. Many times these people with mental health issues are the ones doing these crimes. Why couldn't we work together to help reduce the possibility?

Listen it's no longer the 1940's. Times have changed and unfortunately people who shouldn't have guns do. Would you be against a mental health eval by a doctor before allowing someone to get a gun? Yes, I know it's not an end all solution but it would be a start. Many times these people with mental health issues are the ones doing these crimes. Why couldn't we work together to help reduce the possibility?
No, it's not the 40's and it wasn't the 70's either. But the fundamentals are still there. Right from wrong is a start.

Reactions: TOP
No one does...

i understand that you can't own up to just blurting out nonsense to personally attack someone...children do that...adults don't...
You don't vote republican? Sure thing.

Oh and if it's nonsense why is it bothering you so much if I talk about it?

They've taken daily living skills out of schools...very sadly...
No, it's not the 40's and it wasn't the 70's either. But the fundamentals are still there. Right from wrong is a start.
Right from wrong, daily living skills, work ethic...and look what they've replaced these with...

You don't vote republican? Sure thing.

Oh and if it's nonsense why is it bothering you so much if I talk about it?
I vote for the best candidate, with the best policies...
Most often, that is Republican...
I'm waiting for the apology I'm due...so you'll hear about the nonsense until that happens...;)
Wouldn't you want the same if you were wrongly labeled? The earlier exchange proves that you don't care much for those who misjudge you...
It doesn't "bother "me...it fascinates me that you would lie about something so silly...and then not stand behind what you post... If you have proof of what you allege, no apology necessary, of course...Otherwise...;)

I vote for the best candidate, with the best policies...
Most often, that is Republican...
I'm waiting for the apology I'm due...so you'll hear about the nonsense until that happens...;)
Wouldn't you want the same if you were wrongly labeled? The earlier exchange proves that you don't care much for those who misjudge you...
It doesn't "bother "me...it fascinates me that you would lie about something so silly...and then not stand behind what you post... If you have proof of what you allege, no apology necessary, of course...Otherwise...;)
LOL you magas make all all kinds of crap about me daily. I don't take it to heart cause I know it isn't true.
No apology will come because you have shown me who and what you are. Have a day!

They've taken daily living skills out of schools...very sadly...

Right from wrong, daily living skills, work ethic...and look what they've replaced these with...
I will not allow a doctor to determine if I can practice a United States (2nd. Amendment) Constitutional right. There is no compromise.

Back