Raping children is evil (fact)

While rape and incest exceptions were once standard in anti-abortion laws, along with exceptions for a pregnant woman’s health or life, they are increasingly a thing of the past (health exceptions, too, are becoming much narrower and less common). This comes despite recent polling showing that the vast majority of Americans – 85%, according to Monmouth – support exceptions for rape, incest and to protect the life of the pregnant woman. As conservative states scramble to further criminalize abortion in the wake of Roe being overturned, many Republicans seem absolutely giddy with possibility, realizing that their control of a great many state legislatures gives them wide latitude to impose whatever restrictions they like.

And that means forcing rape and incest victims to carry pregnancies to term.

I was trying to get back to the actual topic but I see that again TOP and Yak can't agree with the OP that raping children is wrong.

You were wrong...and nasty... Yes you do... I have no reputation here... I guess you got sucked in by what others said to make friends... That's all I can figure because I have no idea what you're talking about...
LMAO oh what ever could I be referencing. Nobody on the forum knows. Don't worry it will be the secret of all the people who confirmed, you and your "johns".

When you you're dealing with insane leftists that happens.

LMAO oh what ever could I be referencing. Nobody on the forum knows. Don't worry it will be the secret of all the people who confirmed, you and your "johns".

That's absurd...don't be ridiculous... Unless you can actually tell me what you're really talking about....Because what you said makes absolutely no sense..... And when you can't you can give me that apology I'm due ... I'm in no hurry... I'm the most patient and tolerant person here....

SSSShhh it's your secret

giphy.gif

If they did they wouldn't be okay with them being used as target practice at school.
It's kids shooting kids. No one is OK with it. Don't be stupid.
We were taught better. Try teaching a little respect, it worked. And we left our guns in our cars in the HS parking lot.

Reactions: TOP
It's kids shooting kids. No one is OK with it. Don't be stupid.
We were taught better. Try teaching a little respect, it worked. And we left our guns in our cars in the HS parking lot.
They keep letting it happen so yes they are okay with it.

Back