Raping children is evil (fact)

Such a touchy wench...

Seriously though - are you biologically female, or just identify as a woman - because in Commie world - ANYTHING a woman can do a man can do better - especially being a woman?
That's a perfect question... I've seen the answer to that very question in another forum as a matter of fact... It was quite the declaration...lol

What? I guess some men are better at certain things than women. What of it?

Just sayin,... - as a Communist you hold that men are better women than women are - that's why you promote Lia Thompson taking away the titles of women who worked their entire lives - because he's better at being woman and deserves it. That's why you support Bought and Paid for Joe ending Title 9 of the civil rights act - because men deserve to dominate women's sports.

I mean, you're a commie - you hate actual women.

Just sayin,... - as a Communist you hold that men are better women than women are - that's why you promote Lia Thompson taking away the titles of women who worked their entire lives - because he's better at being woman and deserves it. That's why you support Bought and Paid for Joe ending Title 9 of the civil rights act - because men deserve to dominate women's sports.

Well I guess you got the answer...a tribute thread😅

No, I don't believe that nor am I a communist. Now what?

So you drones have been programmed to lie until the election is over?

Sexual mutilation of children doesn't poll well?

I know you have the propaganda corps - but really - how do you intend to erase reality?

{
Overall, the analysis found that at least 121,882 children ages 6 to 17 were diagnosed with gender dysphoria from 2017 through 2021. Reuters found similar trends when it requested state-level data on diagnoses among children covered by Medicaid, the public insurance program for lower-income families.

Gender-affirming care for youths takes several forms, from social recognition of a preferred name and pronouns to medical interventions such as hormone therapy and, sometimes, surgery. A small but increasing number of U.S. children diagnosed with gender dysphoria are choosing medical interventions to express their identity and help alleviate their distress.

These medical treatments don’t begin until the onset of puberty, typically around age 10 or 11.}

This is from a Communist source, who will no doubt bury it to support the party - still such information is common, overwhelming.
Gender affirming care doesn't include "lopping their genitals off", dumbass.

Moral statements are not facts.
There are some things that are so obviously immoral that they are factually immoral. Moral relativism is just one of the absurd beliefs of the left. It's a tool that Democrats use to not call out different religions and cultures for their clearly immoral practices.

Last edited:
There are some things that are so obviously immoral that they are factually immoral. Moral relativism is just one of the observed beliefs of the left. It's a tool that Democrats use to not call out different religions and cultures for their clearly immoral practices.
I said nothing about relativism.

Gender affirming care doesn't include "lopping their genitals off", dumbass.

LOL

Yes, lying is the super power of the Communist drone - there is no problem so big that it can't be lied away.

{
Feminising bottom surgery may involve a combination of the following procedures:

• Removing the testicles (orchiectomy).
  • Removing and reshaping tissue from the penis to make a vulva. This includes external labia or lips, and a clitoris. This is known as vulvoplasty.
  • Shortening the urethra (tube that you urinate — wee — from).
  • Creation of a vaginal canal (vaginoplasty). This is a complicated step which some people choose to skip. After surgery, vaginal dilators will need to be used to maintain the shape of the vaginal canal.}

There is literally NOTHING you won't blatantly lie about for your party.

I get it, sexual mutilation of children polls badly - so you need to lie until after the elections.

LOL

Yes, lying is the super power of the Communist drone - there is no problem so big that it can't be lied away.

{
Feminising bottom surgery may involve a combination of the following procedures:

• Removing the testicles (orchiectomy).
  • Removing and reshaping tissue from the penis to make a vulva. This includes external labia or lips, and a clitoris. This is known as vulvoplasty.
  • Shortening the urethra (tube that you urinate — wee — from).
  • Creation of a vaginal canal (vaginoplasty). This is a complicated step which some people choose to skip. After surgery, vaginal dilators will need to be used to maintain the shape of the vaginal canal.}

There is literally NOTHING you won't blatantly lie about for your party.

I get it, sexual mutilation of children polls badly - so you need to lie until after the elections.
Nothing about children. I get it. Your delusion is strong.

Back