Reasons to Report a Post

That's right you stupid bimbo you and watrerstain drag us into this thread and then "GASP" we actually respond with some well deserved smack downs to your queen-bee-up-the-butt attitude...SHOCK :eek:

All politics aside, are you a dude or a dudette? I honestly don't know. I'm assuming your a woman by the avatar, but you know what they say about assuming.

So please oblige.

I've had that p.o.s. on IA for close to two years and still say it's the best thing I ever did. And yet, on this board I can see through others' posts that he's still responding to my comments with his lame insults. Talk about obsession.

Yeah, you used to bump up Prakosh's filthy posts to me when I had him on IA. You loved it.

1.5 out of 10. Still heads and shoulders above your other efforts. Keep trying though, at least you came up with something on your own instead of using someone else's comment to piggy back on. Its a step in the right direction.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, Beefy!!

Are you lonely and want my attention??

That's right you stupid bimbo you and watrerstain drag us into this thread and then "GASP" we actually respond with some well deserved smack downs to your queen-bee-up-the-butt attitude...SHOCK :eek:

Whambulance.gif

She reminds me of Darla with all her shit. How many names did Darla have on the WOT board? I can think of four right now, but I've lost track of the rest.

ooooohhhhh.....she called me a "bimbo" and put the word stupid in front of it........way to put me in my place.

I'm going to go and cry now.

Back