Reasons to Report a Post

Darla, as she is known on here, is no saint but these clowns are just obsessive to the point of lunacy. The worst offender is USDumbo who hounded Christiefan for years demanding an apology, he is a total bastard and I'm glad that everybody here is wising up about him and his camp followers.

Man, you sure like your Shadenfreude Pie, don't you Tom? If anyone is obsessed, it's you.

Man, you sure like your Shadenfreude Pie, don't you Tom? If anyone is obsessed, it's you.

Uh, we see who's obsessed from reading the stooge insults to LadyT, and the numerous cheap shots from your pals just on this thread alone. It's your pals who live for these slamfests, and the evidence is clear. :(

Darla, as she is known on here, is no saint but these clowns are just obsessive to the point of lunacy. The worst offender is USDumbo who hounded Christiefan for years demanding an apology, he is a total bastard and I'm glad that everybody here is wising up about him and his camp followers.

I've had that p.o.s. on IA for close to two years and still say it's the best thing I ever did. And yet, on this board I can see through others' posts that he's still responding to my comments with his lame insults. Talk about obsession.

GAWD Tom the flipping silliness you espouse! She used "we" because it was her and I he was adressing, you know as in we...LOL

Oh for flippin' chrissakes! That man is still walking around with a pig in his pocket and a corn cob permanently rammed up his arse.

"Wee-wee-wee" all the way home, Tomasina!

Talk about tired, old, used and abused comebacks. Tom's repertoire has always been sorely lacking, but now he doesn't even stand a chance at sneaking up on lame and stupid.

"A bacon sandwich at a bar mitzvah"??????

My 5 year old niece could out snark him with both hands tied behind her back.

Har, I knew you were going to bring this up and I was just waiting for you to do so. BINGO, here you are.:pke:

Darla and her filthy mouthed boyfriend Prakosh were doing the stalking. I saved some of their posts as I knew they would come in handy one day. :D Next..............

Darla and Prak aren't even posting, and your pals are no slouches as far as filthy-mouthed insults go. Telling somebody they're going to get "jizzed in their face" isn't disgusting to you? You better check out the majority of dumbo's posts before throwing stones. It's clear your pals aren't here to talk politics.

∞zo;466921 said:
I think it's impossible these days for me to start a thread on anything without people going batshit insane O_O

Not people. Just usaloyal2theend, USFREEDOM911, Ice Dancer, and TuTu Monroe.

Their little self masturbatory high fives they give one another is more than creepy.

Update, I reported USC (Post #30) because he is just soooo fucking retarded and the post sucked major ballz!!! :fogey:

Also, WM alread reported LadyT, so it would be lame to report his posts...

Also, here is the list of official infractions that I have been slapped with that I alluded to in the previous post:

Latest Infractions Received
Post Date * Expires * Points * Reason * Posted By
Private 10-20-2008 02:36 AM * Expired * 1 * Crying too loud * Beefy

Who is the biggest... * 08-06-2008 09:38 PM * Expired * 1 * Reporting too many posts * Beefy

LOL, that's it WM you can't move to Jersey any more!

Uh, we see who's obsessed from reading the stooge insults to LadyT, and the numerous cheap shots from your pals just on this thread alone. It's your pals who live for these slamfests, and the evidence is clear. :(

The worst part about their insults is that they can't even come up something reasonably clever.

The worst part about their insults is that they can't even come up something reasonably clever.

Yes. There is an utter lack of cleverness or wit in their "insults".

USFRETARD: I'M RUBBER AND YER GLUE!!1!!

SouthernKlan: LOL11 HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!!

IceDunce: LOL THAtS soo TRUE!!! GOOD ONE LOLOL!!!1

You can't even think of an original insult, you fucking cretin, that one is about as funny as a bacon sandwich at a Bar Mitzvah.

Are you saying you took a bacon sandwich to a Bar Mitzvah and no one thougth it was funny!!

How's that job of yours, where you imagine you're a izmail, doing??

Last edited:
Oh for flippin' chrissakes! That man is still walking around with a pig in his pocket and a corn cob permanently rammed up his arse.

"Wee-wee-wee" all the way home, Tomasina!

Talk about tired, old, used and abused comebacks. Tom's repertoire has always been sorely lacking, but now he doesn't even stand a chance at sneaking up on lame and stupid.

"A bacon sandwich at a bar mitzvah"??????

My 5 year old niece could out snark him with both hands tied behind her back.

As the saying goes he's just a few clowns short of a circus...of course he does have christie and now ms bimbobitch to add to his act.

Hey Beefy, how ya doin??

I'm glad that you've been able to take time from your job on LOST, just to respond to my posts.

1.5 out of 10. Still heads and shoulders above your other efforts. Keep trying though, at least you came up with something on your own instead of using someone else's comment to piggy back on. Its a step in the right direction.

Not people. Just usaloyal2theend, USFREEDOM911, Ice Dancer, and TuTu Monroe.

Their little self masturbatory high fives they give one another is more than creepy.

That's right you stupid bimbo you and watrerstain drag us into this thread and then "GASP" we actually respond with some well deserved smack downs to your queen-bee-up-the-butt attitude...SHOCK :eek:

Back