REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

You never began.

I'm ignoring your prosecutorial pivots. If you aren't going to make any point about the affidavit that you posted but never read, we're done.
Prosecutorial pivot? YOU said, after reading the affidavit, that the election results should be voided. All I'm doing is asking why you believe that.

Prosecutorial pivot? YOU said, after reading the affidavit, that the election results should be voided. All I'm doing is asking why you believe that.
What you are not doing is explaining why you posted that affidavit in the first place, or acknowledging that it doesn't support your original claim. Give me one or the other.

What you are not doing is explaining why you posted that affidavit in the first place, or acknowledging that it doesn't support your original claim. Give me one or the other.
I explain that in my first post. The claim among the conspiracy theorist is that the observers were told to leave. This Republican observer specifically says that it was announced that they were going to stop counting for the night. Nobody was told to leave.

Why does the affidavit justify voiding the election?

I explain that in my first post. The claim among the conspiracy theorist
What is a "conspiracy theorist"? Is it someone who acknowledges that humans conspire?

is that the observers were told to leave.
Exactly. If you had bothered to read the affidavit you posted, you would have noticed that sometime after 10:00 pm on Tuesday, 3 NOV, a younger lady with long braided blonde hair shouted out to everyone to stop working and to "come back tomorrow." Thereafter, all but four election employees departed. The Fox News crew ended up leaving at 10:30 pm and Mitchell Harrison departed shortly thereafter. Whereas Mitchell Harrison had been told that the ballot counting had stopped and that it would resume at 08:00 the next morning, the ballot counting continued past midnight to 01:00 am. After departing from the State Farm Arena, while at the warehouse on English St., Mitchell Harrison learned from news teams that the ballot counting was still ongoing. He returned to the State Farm Arena to investigate, arriving just after 01:00 am, being told that the counting "had just finished."

So, this eyewitness testimony corroborates the part of the conspiracy whereby everybody is sent home so that the ballot-stuffing could resume with complete ease and without any possible scrutiny.

This, combined with the verifiable testimony that during regular ballot processing, all observers and news reporters were kept at such a far distance that they could not observe anything with any clarity and were required to remain where they could not see the machines or any activity involved in counting the ballots. Observers are to be allowed to observe, not prevented from observing. That official observers and the free press were prevented from observing is sufficient to decertify, and render null, any voting center.

This Republican observer specifically says that it was announced that they were going to stop counting for the night. Nobody was told to leave.
Yet you continue to insist that you read the affidavit, despite the absurdity of the claim. You couldn't be bothered to read four pages, not even to verify whether or not it actually supported your claim. It didn't, yet you posted it anyway without having read it, presumably because someone ordered you to do so, figuring that you would be the one to look stupid, not him.

Voiding the results from that station ... and from every other station where these shennanigans occurred. That would, of course, reverse the overall election results.

What is a "conspiracy theorist"? Is it someone who acknowledges that humans conspire?
Nope, but you already knew that.
Exactly. If you had bothered to read the affidavit you posted, you would have noticed that sometime after 10:00 pm on Tuesday, 3 NOV, a younger lady with long braided blonde hair shouted out to everyone to stop working and to "come back tomorrow." Thereafter, all but four election employees departed. The Fox News crew ended up leaving at 10:30 pm and Mitchell Harrison departed shortly thereafter. Whereas Mitchell Harrison had been told that the ballot counting had stopped and that it would resume at 08:00 the next morning, the ballot counting continued past midnight to 01:00 am. After departing from the State Farm Arena, while at the warehouse on English St., Mitchell Harrison learned from news teams that the ballot counting was still ongoing. He returned to the State Farm Arena to investigate, arriving just after 01:00 am, being told that the counting "had just finished."
Correct. In previous years, when the number of absentee/mail-in ballots was much, much lower, they probably were allowed to stop counting "for the night". As has been noted in many media outlets, the belief that counting was going to stop was a point of confusion.
So, this eyewitness testimony corroborates the part of the conspiracy whereby everybody is sent home
They believed they could go home, not "sent home", but yes.
so that the ballot-stuffing could resume with complete ease and without any possible scrutiny.
The assumption of a mustache-twisting plot twist is where it turns in a conspiracy theory. .
This, combined with the verifiable testimony that during regular ballot processing, all observers and news reporters were kept at such a far distance that they could not observe anything with any clarity and were required to remain where they could not see the machines or any activity involved in counting the ballots. Observers are to be allowed to observe, not prevented from observing. That official observers and the free press were prevented from observing is sufficient to decertify, and render null, any voting center.
Correct. It was during a pandemic, so additional precautions were taken while still allowing observers. Georgia law ALLOWS observers. It doesn't REQUIRE observers, BTW.
Yet you continue to insist that you read the affidavit, despite the absurdity of the claim. You couldn't be bothered to read four pages, not even to verify whether or not it actually supported your claim. It didn't, yet you posted it anyway without having read it, presumably because someone ordered you to do so, figuring that you would be the one to look stupid, not him.
I read it. I actually read it again before posting the link. The fact that you read nefarious intent into the affidavit, that I don't see, doesn't mean I didn't read it. It just means I'm not a conspiracy theorist.
Voiding the results from that station ... and from every other station where these shennanigans occurred. That would, of course, reverse the overall election results.
Again, it's the assumption of shenanigans that makes you a conspiracy theorist.

Nope, but you already knew that.
You never explain what you mean by "conspiracy theorist" because it would undermine all your arguments, revealing them to be nothing more than baseless dispersions.

Dismissed.

As has been noted in many media outlets, the belief that counting was going to stop was a point of confusion.
Nope. The ballot stuffing was perpetrated specifically after all observers and camera crews had left after being told to leave.

Yes, they were all told just after 1000 pm that the ballot counting had ended for the day and they all we're told to leave and to return the following morning at 0800.

There was no confusion; there was only unmitigated ZenMode-type dishonesty.

You never explain what you mean by "conspiracy theorist" because it would undermine all your arguments, revealing them to be nothing more than baseless dispersions.

Dismissed.

Nope. The ballot stuffing was perpetrated specifically after all observers and camera crews had left after being told to leave.

Yes, they were all told just after 1000 pm that the ballot counting had ended for the day and they all we're told to leave and to return the following morning at 0800.

There was no confusion; there was only unmitigated ZenMode-type dishonesty.
There is confusion because you are assuming intent. That, among other things, is what makes you a conspiracy theorist. You are assuming, based on a lengthy series of mental gymnastics, that it wasn't just a misunderstanding or mistake, as it would determine to be during the investigation. You are assuming the mustache twisting, evil intent.

If I'm wrong, then explain to me how things would have needed to go differently in order for it to just be an honest mistake.

There is confusion because you are assuming intent.
There was no confusion. I am not assuming intent; I am concluding intent.

That, among other things, is what makes you a conspiracy theorist.
You still have not defined your term "conspiracy theorist."

As it stands, your arguments fall because of your mistaken assumption that humans somehow never conspire.

You are assuming, based on a lengthy series of mental gymnastics,
Your baseless dispersions are unconvincing.

If I'm wrong, then explain to me how things would have needed to go differently in order for it to just be an honest mistake.
You need to support your argument.

Why was everyone sent home, and all operations halted until all observers and camera crews were gone, for the ballot-stuffing to begin?

Why were all observers and camera crews prohibited from observing what they were there to observe?

You need to support your argument.

Why was everyone sent home, and all operations halted until all observers and camera crews were gone, for the ballot-stuffing to begin?

Why were all observers and camera crews prohibited from observing what they were there to observe?
People were told that processing was stopped for the night. Soon after that, people were told they were going to keep counting. Again, what would have to happen for it to be a mistake based on people confused?

As I already said, a lot of states kept observers and media at a distance. We were in the middle of a global pandemic.

And, again, Georgia law PERMITS observers, it doesn't REQUIRE observers. In other words, had there been some grand scheme brewing, all the state would have to do is say "We aren't required to allow observers and, due to the pandemic, we aren't going to allow them."

What actually happened, as was the case in several states, observers were allowed, but kept at a distance.

Last edited:
People were told that processing was stopped for the night. Soon after that, people were told they were going to keep counting.
Nope. This is why we value sworn affidavits (eyewitness testimony) that is recorded while the information is fresh and the details have not been forgotten, i.e. so that we can sift through your kind of dishonest booooolsch't that comes around later.

Again, what would have to happen for it to be a mistake based on people confused?
I already gave you the questions that you need to legitimately answer if you want to convince anyone that everything really was on the up-and-up. You've got one serious uphill climb and you aren't going to make it by pretending that you are the prosecutor.

Just for laughs, say it: "I'm the one asking the questions here!"

As I already said, a lot of states kept observers and media at a distance. We were in the middle of a global pandemic.
The COVID scam is/was no excuse for preventing the overriding requirement of observing and ensuring an open and fair election. The observers were kept at such an extreme distance that they were prevented from observing, and thus were prevented from ensuring an open and fair election. They were specifically placed so that ballot stuffing was completely out of their view.

The conclusion is clear. The excuses are lame.

And, again, Georgia law PERMITS observers, it doesn't REQUIRE observers.
You are weasel-wording. By not permitting observers, the site was in violation of Georgia law.

The conclusion is clear. The weasel-wording is lame.

Nope. This is why we value sworn affidavits (eyewitness testimony) that is recorded while the information is fresh and the details have not been forgotten, i.e. so that we can sift through your kind of dishonest booooolsch't that comes around later.

I already gave you the questions that you need to legitimately answer if you want to convince anyone that everything really was on the up-and-up. You've got one serious uphill climb and you aren't going to make it by pretending that you are the prosecutor.

Just for laughs, say it: "I'm the one asking the questions here!"

The COVID scam is/was no excuse for preventing the overriding requirement of observing and ensuring an open and fair election. The observers were kept at such an extreme distance that they were prevented from observing, and thus were prevented from ensuring an open and fair election. They were specifically placed so that ballot stuffing was completely out of their view.

The conclusion is clear. The excuses are lame.

You are weasel-wording. By not permitting observers, the site was in violation of Georgia law.

The conclusion is clear. The weasel-wording is lame.
"Again, what would have to happen for it to be a mistake based on people confused?"

The question you refuse to answer because answering it honestly would force you to acknowledge, as I've said repeatedly, that you have set things up so that you never have to change your mind. There are no innocent mistakes. There are only people in on the steal. All eye witness testimony, despite it making no sense, being easily explained, etc is never wrong.

"Again, what would have to happen for it to be a mistake based on people confused?"
Are you asking how history can be revised. Do you have any sworn eyewitness testimony that refutes anything forthwith attested by Mitchell Harrison? If not, the announcement for everyone to leave resulted in all but four people leaving. Then a different group of people began stuffing ballots until 0100 am.

The question you refuse to answer because answering it honestly would force you to acknowledge ...
You are the one who has questions to answer. I do not. My questions were answered by the sworn affidavits that you ignore. Your questions involve what is needed to revise history and are thusly discarded.

I notice that you don't plan on answering my questions so I guess we're done.

There are no innocent mistakes. There are only people in on the steal.
That is how it appears from all eyewitness testimony. Defenders of the steal remain unable to refute any eyewitness testimony.

Are you asking how history can be revised. Do you have any sworn eyewitness testimony that refutes anything forthwith attested by Mitchell Harrison? If not, the announcement for everyone to leave resulted in all but four people leaving. Then a different group of people began stuffing ballots until 0100 am.
I'm not trying to revise history at all. There are two sides to this: Option 1 - the eye witness testimony alleging that people were wrongly told to leave to allow the magical suitcase of Biden ballots to be revealed and enough fraudulent ballots to be counted to give the state to Biden.

Option 2 is what the investigation found: some poll workers believed they were able to stop counting until the next day and told the other workers. After some people had left, the workers were informed that they needed to keep counting and, as such, took out ballots, stored in a standard plastic bin, and began processing them as they normally would.

I'm asking you how the video would have to look different for Option 2 to be true.
You are the one who has questions to answer. I do not.
Nope. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You need to support your claim.
. My questions were answered by the sworn affidavits that you ignore. Your questions involve what is needed to revise history and are thusly discarded.
Affidavits are only what people BELIEVE they saw. That's how I was able to provide examples of the eye witness testimony being wrong, not making sense and, in at least one case, the eye witness retracting their affidavit claims.
I notice that you don't plan on answering my questions so I guess we're done.
I've asked you the same question a handful of times and haven't gotten an answer. What goes around, comes around.
That is how it appears from all eyewitness testimony. Defenders of the steal remain unable to refute any eyewitness testimony.
Again, you're making it impossible to have your mind changed. The FBI, GBI and election officials investigated the situation and found nothing. You choose to write-off that investigation based on previous assumptions.

Do you have any sworn eyewitness testimony that refutes anything forthwith attested by Mitchell Harrison? If not, the announcement for everyone to leave resulted in all but four people leaving. Then a different group of people began stuffing ballots until 0100 am.
"different group of people" ... Smells like the James Clyburn "AME Church Network" to me.......

I'm not trying to revise history at all.
You are absolutely trying to revise history, from "Biden was installed through election theft" to "Biden, who couldn't get double-digit turnout at his rallies, somehow garnered a record number of votes."

There are two sides to this: Option 1 - the magical suitcase ... Option 2 is what the investigation found:
Nope. Neither is what happened. The affidavit that recounts what happened has never been refuted by anyone, which means that you have never refuted it either.

I explain that in my first post. The claim among the conspiracy theorist is that the observers were told to leave.
There is no conspiracy in that theory. How do you call it a "conspiracy theory"?

This Republican observer specifically says that it was announced that they were going to stop counting for the night. Nobody was told to leave.
The instruction to leave was implicit in the instruction to stop working and to return the next morning at 0800. One cannot return if one has not left, and I do not believe there was any expectation that they were to stop working and remain there until 0800 the next morning.

How does it not?

Back