Relativity

Explain this comment.

f476db5b3f73ec360e1a0f48f90c0f25.png

In your own mind, you do see yourself as the omnipotent Great Thinker, don't you.

I truly believe that Perry is unable to do so. He can Google, cut'n'paste to look like he does, but when it comes to understanding, he can't.

A common test is to ask someone a question about a complex subject and tell them to put it in their own words. People with an average IQ and education can do so. Those with less have a lot of difficulty doing so and, online, will rarely make the effort. After months of interaction, it's clear Perry is among the latter group.

Perry sure doesn't like being challenged, does he.

Colloquy is a psycho troll.

Speaking of trolls. Here's a bunch of recent BidenPresident posts...IN THEIR ENTIRETY.

you are a very stupid asshole
You are a very stupid person.
You are intellectually a jerkoff moron.
fuck you shit head
go kill yourself you piece of shit
you're an asshole
you are retarded
You are a fucking stupid person.
Are you always drunk or just fucking stupid?!
you are a fucking idiot
pooh pooh caa caa
I never read your posts Earl because you're a fucking pussy.
Earl the Pussy
Wow, never realized how fucking dumb you people are.

You clearly are mentally ill.

Unlike the person who is represented by these COMPLETE POSTS:

you are lost in jerkdom
You are a boring idiot.
you are a bore
you're a waste
go kill yourself you worthless troll
you're a fucking idiot
Shut the fuck up you useless troll.
you are a stupid person
You are seriously too stupid to waste time with.
fuck you scumbag
you are very stupid
you are a moron

8ff26a0a36773ea9fa84a4b49575a4a8.jpg

Trump is the example of the amoral sleazebag.
This is an unsupported conclusion that you are expecting people to accept on your say-so. You are an undereducated Wikipedia-Ranger who only holds the opinions that other people tell him to have. Ergo, your assertions are summarily dismissed.

Also, you meant to write "immoral", not "amoral." Too funny.

But no normal people admire Trump's humanity.
Sure, there are plenty of normal people who can spell "immoral" correctly, who don't rush to Wikipedia for all of their positions and who admire Trump's humanity.

The Dali Lama is almost universally admired for his character and virtue.
Only if you speak for almost everyone. Oh look, you don't.

In his official duties as President of the United States, in what way specifically did Trump fall short of Best US President Ever? In case you are having one of your cognitive seizures that prevents your from reading for comprehension, this is a question that is answered with an example of some shortfall or shortcoming in Trump's official duties. You have spoken much ill of Trump, but everything has been totally superficial and unrelated to the execution of his official duties. I have never read one complaint from you about his official performance and so at the moment, your position seems to be that Trump never came up short in any way regarding his official duties. Are you aware of anything less than stellar performance in the accomplishment of his official duties as President?

320113b682933522d3a72374e00c7403.jpg

Hey, good on you! You picked yourself up from the trailer park and went to school. First in your family! Yee haaa! But you didn't actually learn anything. You kinda wasted all that money and all that effort.

You should probably have just become a "helicopter pilot" right out of the gate.
Yes, first college graduate in my family, Perry. Why does that upset you?

I wanted to do so. During Vietnam, the Army had a Warrant Officer helicopter pilot program where they took 18-year-old males, put them through 6 weeks of Warrant Officer school, 6 months of flight training and end up as a Huey copilot in Vietnam before turning 19. That was my Plan A. A four-year degree and a commission was Plan B. So instead of becoming a helicopter pilot 8 months after HS graduation, it took me six years.

Yes, but when you stop to think about it, the fact that we conceptualize an abstract ethical standard to shoot for having nothing to do with biological survival is remarkable, even if we frequently do not clear the bar.

Trump is the example of the amoral sleazebag. But no normal people admire Trump's humanity.

The Dali Lama is almost universally admired for his character and virtue.
Certainly remarkable, but how do we prove an abstract ethical standard is valid? It's a judgment call.

Is it wrong to kill another human being? It depends. If they are harming no one, then yes. If they are attacking or harming another then no.

Lifeboat ethics; is it wrong to let people drown? It depends. If they can be helped then yes. If the lifeboat is full and in danger of capsizing, then no.

Back