Relativity

So you follow me around, become addicted to my threads, beg me to respond and treat you seriously,
but you just cannot post in good faith.

Can't answer a simple question? LOL.

Yeah, don't worry, I for a fact KNOW you couldn't possibly have finished grad school. You simply are showing yourself to be incapable of such a feat.

LOL

The current human "universal" standards. Agreed. The problem is that, unlike math, there is no "proof" for human standards of conduct. There's logic, but no mathematical certainty like 2+2=4.

It's a matter of relativity. :D

In a very real sense, maybe our ethical knowledge isn't all that different ontologically from our scientific and mathmatical knowledge. They all evolve closer towards some higher ideal.

A lot of science and math which were thought at one time as being objectively true and secure knowledge have since had to be modified.

That's a lie.

Oh here we go! More cock sucking!
You sure do know a lot about Prince Andrew don't you? Why is that?

Disagreed, dumbass.

You're the one who posted half a dozen pictures of Prince Andrew, Perry. Are you denying it?

Is that why you constantly mock the mentally ill to score points on your enemies?

I don't mock you, Perry. I feel sorry for you, but I also know that it's not good for you to lie, harass and troll people online just because you are mentally ill and/or intellectually challenged.

I for a fact KNOW you couldn't possibly have finished grad school. You simply are showing yourself to be incapable of such a feat.

LOL
You dream of being taken seriously, but lack the self awareness to grasp why you aren't.

In a very real sense, maybe our ethical knowledge isn't all that different ontologically from our scientific and mathmatical knowledge. They all evolve closer towards some higher ideal.

A lot of science and math which were thought at one time as being objectively true and secure knowledge have since had to be modified.
Not seeing how. Facts are facts. Emotions are not.

Consider this; a woman's baby in a stroller rolls off a subway ramp in the path of an oncoming car. Certain death. Does she leap after it or not? If she does, why? Certainly not logic. In what Universe are 2 deaths better than 1?

Human knowledge of science changes, not the facts about the laws of the Universe. Mars didn't have life just because we believed it did. It remained to be proved whether it did despite human thoughts about it.

Last edited:
Not seeing how. Facts are facts. Emotions are not.

Consider this; a woman's baby in a stroller rolls off a subway ramp in the path of an oncoming car. Certain death. Does she leap after it or not? If she does, why? Certainly not logic.

Human knowledge of science changes, not the facts about the laws of the Universe. Mars didn't have life just because we believed it did. It remained to be proved whether it did despite human thoughts about it.

The mathmatical spatial relationships of triangles and circles were thought to immutable at one time, until the discovery of non-Euclidean geometry.

Time and space as static, uniform, and universal properties were taken as an immutable reality for centuries, until about 1905.

'Might makes right' was thought of as a perfectly acceptable conventional human value, until the sages of the axial age taught otherwise.

Ethical knowledge isn't the same as scientific knowledge.

But I do think they both tend to evolve ontologically towards a higher ideal.

You need a question mark at the end of your question.

My genius is not limitless. It's just a little short of that.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

acd8d26183c85855fcfa7f516a8780cb.jpg

There's nothing like living in your own sphere of reality.

You dream of being taken seriously, but lack the self awareness to grasp why you aren't.

Which limits him from learning. If he accepts who he is, he will stop blocking his ability to learn.

....not that many JPP members come here to learn. LOL

Perspectives vary. Learning is about acceptance, not refusal. Disagreement is good, discussion is good but both have limits. Usually where intentional harm to others comes about, which is what trolling is all about. Causing emotional harm to others. Perry is in pain and he wants to spread his pain attacking others who are the opposite of himself.

You and I lean toward intellectualism. Perry claims to be intellectually superior and attacks our own education as a means to diminish people who aspire to educate themselves.

Why? Given human limitations there can only be so many answers. IMO,he hates what he is trolling.

You are the one who wrote Darwin isn't science.
Darwin was a person, not science. Darwin's theory of evolution, while brilliant, is not science either.

Now I get it, you are totally uneducated and have no idea why this is true. But rather than explain just yet, I'm going to let you and other undereducated leftists provide me a whole lot of ammunition to have some fun.

You obviously have never set foot in a university level biology or physics class.
You obviously fantasize about being omnipotent and having the power to declare people's pasts. I imagine that it would be far too painful for you to simply accept the reality that you are an uneducated and totally irrelevant loser.

You don't ask 'questions' in good faith.
We've been over this. You aren't omniscient and you don't get to declare the "faith" behind any question. In an online forum, your job is easy, i.e. to answer the questions posed to you. You answer no questions posed to you. You don't ever know anything about any of the topics you pretend to discuss. You flee from questions by declaring them to be "not asked in good faith."

291e5a9de14beedc8a462e5ab5191f0d.jpg

Back