Relativity

Which limits him from learning. If he accepts who he is, he will stop blocking his ability to learn.

....not that many JPP members come here to learn. LOL

Perspectives vary. Learning is about acceptance, not refusal. Disagreement is good, discussion is good but both have limits. Usually where intentional harm to others comes about, which is what trolling is all about. Causing emotional harm to others. Perry is in pain and he wants to spread his pain attacking others who are the opposite of himself.

You and I lean toward intellectualism. Perry claims to be intellectually superior and attacks our own education as a means to diminish people who aspire to educate themselves.

Why? Given human limitations there can only be so many answers. IMO,he hates what he is trolling.
I've always thought the questions are just as important as the answers, and just as interesting.

I've been here long enough that I need more than political cheap shots and political propogada to keep this place interesting. I think you and a few others share that sentiment.

Anyone who is trolling, stalking, sock puppeting is up to no good.

Tell me about it. My sphere has a pinkish tint to it.

2a56ff4a138f0d367de489099b831245.jpg

You can be whatever you want to be in that reality bubble of your, but not in the real world.

Darwin was a person, not science. Darwin's theory of evolution, while brilliant, is not science either.

Now I get it, you are totally uneducated and have no idea why this is true. But rather than explain just yet, I'm going to let you and other undereducated leftists provide me a whole lot of ammunition to have some fun.

You obviously fantasize about being omnipotent and having the power to declare people's pasts. I imagine that it would be far too painful for you to simply accept the reality that you are an uneducated and totally irrelevant loser.

We've been over this. You aren't omniscient and you don't get to declare the "faith" behind any question. In an online forum, your job is easy, i.e. to answer the questions posed to you. You answer no questions posed to you. You don't ever know anything about any of the topics you pretend to discuss. You flee from questions by declaring them to be "not asked in good faith."

291e5a9de14beedc8a462e5ab5191f0d.jpg

So, are we going to get a sermon from the Great Thinker?????????

I've always thought the questions are just as important as the answers, and just as interesting.

I've been here long enough that I need more than political cheap shots and political propogada to keep this place interesting. I think you and a few others share that sentiment.

Anyone who is trolling, stalking, sock puppeting is up to no good.

Questions are good but answers are better. Understood about the relationship of good questions producing better answers.

LOL. Agreed. For me, it's studying those who thrive on political cheap shots and political propaganda. Intellectual discussions like this are interesting but rare.

Agreed...and that piques my curiosity. Why do they mean to do no good? The religious question is "What is the nature of Evil?" but for me its understanding why people want to harm others. My perception is that most do it out of pain. They have a choice of accepting their pain or spreading it. They choose to spread it.

You can be whatever you want to be in that reality bubble of your, but not in the real world.
Tell me about it. I'm just an internet avatar; I can't exist in the real world. Similarly, you're just a political leftist; you can't apply any critical reasoning in the real world.

efea12a7fd79f5eda9b8f6ff454ec07b.jpg

You, by contrast, are thoroughly fascinating.

https://i.pinimg.com/750x/fe/96/24/fe9624043441c35c2b6d228cc43f5d7a.jpg[/IM][/CENTER][/QUOTE]Bulverism. Bigotry.
[QUOTE="Into the Night, post: 5716354, member: 7417"]Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="gfm7175, post: 3787275, member: 7449"]Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.[/QUOTE][QUOTE="IBDaMann, post: 5507009, member: 8245"]bigotry, bulverism, [/QUOTE]​

Although Darwin's theory of evolution is not science
:lolup:
Scientific illiteracy.

Nope. Physics is focused on only one thing: predicting nature. If there is something you merely wish to understand better, perform research until you are satisfied that you understand it sufficiently
:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Spoken like someone who never set foot in a university level science class!

The geocentric modified Ptolomaic system of epicycles was perfectly adequate for predicting planetary motions.

But scientists care about getting things right. We live in a heliocentric system, not a geocentric system

However, I see that you have taken sides against Niels Bohr in the legendary Copenhagen interpretation. Would you care to support your position? Niels Bohr was a pretty smart guy.
This thread has nothing to do with the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics. More importantly, Einstein's relativity was a theoretical framework based on classical physics principles of determinism, and even Bohr knew that.

There is no such thing (as spacetime interval)

This is gibberish.
:lolup:
It only sounds like gibberish to you because you've never set foot in a college physics class, and relativity is not something you can acquire a basic working knowledge of by frantically googling Wikipedia for ten minutes.

Spacetime interval: In spacetime we can define an event as something marked by the 4 coordinates x, y, z, and t.

ds[SUP]2[/SUP]=(c dt)[SUP]2[/SUP] - (dx[SUP]2[/SUP] + dy[sup]2[/sup] + dz[sup]2[/sup])

This metric has the advantage of being invariant under a Lorentz transformation -- that is, observers in different inertial frames will all measure the same interval ds. The spacetime interval can be positive, negative, or zero

Case Western University

http://burro.astr.cwru.edu/Academics/Astr328/Notes/Metrics/metrics.html

^^ that's basically what the OP said.

Back