REPORT: Biden Will Announce His Withdrawal from Democrat Nomination Sunday

Earl

REPORT: Biden Will Announce His Withdrawal from Democrat Nomination Sunday – Open DNC Convention Will Select Consensus Candidate

July 18, 2024 | Sundance

Mark Halperin is pretty dialed in to the deep DNC network, particularly close to the core DNC apparatus. Halperin is saying the plan for Joe Biden to announce his withdrawal from the Democrat nomination is now underway. Biden will announce this weekend, likely Sunday.

According to Halperin:• Joe Biden plans to announce withdrawal from nomination process as early as this weekend, Sunday most likely.• Biden advisor Jon Meacham polishing up remark for delivery to the nation.• Joe Biden with NOT resign the presidency and will finish the remainder of his term.• Interestingly, Joe Biden will NOT endorse VP Kamala Harris. Biden will let the convention decide.• There will be an open convention with Kamala Harris and about 3 others on the first ballot.• The infamous super delegates, deep DNC insiders, will not be allowed to vote on 1st ballot. This point is moot because no one is going to win on the first ballot.• Kamala Harris is planning her convention strategy around a full ticket proposal. Harris is vetting at least four possible running mates, including Andy Beshear and possibly Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro.

If this is true, a deal has likely been struck for pardons for Hunter.

I mean this from the bottom of my heart: Donald Trump is a threat to this nation -Joe Biden
It's time to put Trump in a bullseye -Joe Biden
Trump is a threat to Democracy. -Joe Biden
Donald Trump has to be eliminated. -Joe Biden
Trump is a friend of Putin, a wannabe dictator, and Hitler - the Democrat Party and liberal Press - 2015 to 2024
Excuse me, who's the threat to Democracy?

REPORT: Biden Will Announce His Withdrawal from Democrat Nomination Sunday – Open DNC Convention Will Select Consensus Candidate

July 18, 2024 | Sundance

Mark Halperin is pretty dialed in to the deep DNC network, particularly close to the core DNC apparatus. Halperin is saying the plan for Joe Biden to announce his withdrawal from the Democrat nomination is now underway. Biden will announce this weekend, likely Sunday.

According to Halperin:• Joe Biden plans to announce withdrawal from nomination process as early as this weekend, Sunday most likely.• Biden advisor Jon Meacham polishing up remark for delivery to the nation.• Joe Biden with NOT resign the presidency and will finish the remainder of his term.• Interestingly, Joe Biden will NOT endorse VP Kamala Harris. Biden will let the convention decide.• There will be an open convention with Kamala Harris and about 3 others on the first ballot.• The infamous super delegates, deep DNC insiders, will not be allowed to vote on 1st ballot. This point is moot because no one is going to win on the first ballot.• Kamala Harris is planning her convention strategy around a full ticket proposal. Harris is vetting at least four possible running mates, including Andy Beshear and possibly Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro.

If this is true, a deal has likely been struck for pardons for Hunter
Let's see... They've been telling us for years to support Joe without question... Now they've turned on him in record time... Do you think they care about any of us? That's a pretty obvious NO isn't it?

Let's see... They've been telling us for years to support Joe without question... Now they've turned on him in record time... Do you think they care about any of us? That's a pretty obvious NO isn't it?
Indeed.

Speak of killing democracy. Millions of voters disenfranchised.

I think it is certain that Biden will not seek reelection. He has always been a liar, always been an embarrassment to the DNC as well as the other side, and now his stupidity coupled with his dementia is viewed by the DNC as to make it impossible for him to lie his way through a second term and follow the written instructions provided to him. His lunacy is no longer needed by the DNC. There are plenty of others.

Who will replace him as a candidate? Some of the media, like Greta, claimed that it probably will be Clinton in a 'grudge match' from her loss in 2016, while others claim that Obama may serve a fourth term ( his third was Biden) with Mike serving as the front rather than Biden.

I hope Trump wins in the biggest landslide of Presidential history. The other side candidate, whoever it is, being totally destroyed by Trump and the MAGA Movement.

Biden begins to accept he may have to drop out of race, ...
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › world › biden-begins-accept-...
1 day ago — U.S. President Joe Biden has begun to accept the idea that he may not be able to win the Nov. 5 election and may have to drop out of the .

I mean this from the bottom of my heart: Donald Trump is a threat to this nation -Joe Biden
Trump is a friend of Putin, a wannabe dictator, and Hitler - the Democrat Party and liberal Press - 2015 to 2024
Allow me to answer that question for you, Earl:

Trump is the threat to Democracy. Trump is the greatest thread to American democracy...and the American Republic...that has ever existed.

I hope that helped.

Indeed.

Speak of killing democracy. Millions of voters disenfranchised.

I think it is certain that Biden will not seek reelection. He has always been a liar, always been an embarrassment to the DNC as well as the other side, and now his stupidity coupled with his dementia is viewed by the DNC as to make it impossible for him to lie his way through a second term and follow the written instructions provided to him. His lunacy is no longer needed by the DNC. There are plenty of others.

Who will replace him as a candidate? Some of the media, like Greta, claimed that it probably will be Clinton in a 'grudge match' from her loss in 2016, while others claim that Obama may serve a fourth term ( his third was Biden) with Mike serving as the front rather than Biden.

I hope Trump wins in the biggest landslide of Presidential history. The other side candidate, whoever it is, being totally destroyed by Trump and the MAGA Movement.

That comment is clueless as it gets. Biden has been a political treasure in this country, admired by his Republican colleagues for his "across the isle" temperament, honesty and seriousness in the work of a senator, then a President who has had major accomplishments (Trump had none). The speculation that Hilary or an Obama stand-in will replace him on the ticket is just as clueless....but none of this at all surprisng from who it has come from.

Trump is a friend of Putin, a wannabe dictator, and Hitler - the Democrat Party and liberal Press - 2015 to 2024.
All 100% true!!! 🖕🏽

Trump and his brainless, asshole buffoon followers like you, dumbass redneck trash. 🖕🏽

July 18, 2024 | Sundance

No need for that deal if he's finishing up his term he'll pardon Hunter himself.

July 18, 2024 | Sundance

BINGO!

The threat to democracy and the threat to America is going to be stepping aside very shortly...
But will be replaced by more of the same.
Today, anyone with a D in front of their name will continue the destruction and abdication of American sovereignty.

Reactions: TOP
That comment is clueless as it gets. Biden has been a political treasure in this country, admired by his Republican colleagues for his "across the isle" temperament, honesty and seriousness in the work of a senator, then a President who has had major accomplishments (Trump had none). The speculation that Hilary or an Obama stand-in will replace him on the ticket is just as clueless....but none of this at all surprisng from who it has come from.

Trump and his brainless, asshole buffoon followers like you, dumbass redneck trash.🖕🏽

I have never spoken as disrespectfully of any Republican presidential candidate before. Many I have not liked...and have made negative comments about them. But never have I said anything like the things I am saying about Trump...about any of them.

As for Trump, though, he is a childish, clueless, incredibly stupid, dishonest, disgusting, repulsive human being who should not get the vote of anyone who is both reasonably intelligent...and sane. In fact, he should not get the vote of anyone who is reasonably intelligent OR sane.

He is a worthless piece of garbage...and, unfortunately, so are the people still willing to vote for him.

I expect the Democratic Party candidate, whomever that individual might be, to beat him in November. We simply cannot have enough stupid people voting, even in the up-for-grab states, to elect something as gross as Trump.

Just sayin'.

screenshot_20240720_024144_opera-jpg.1604360

The threat to democracy and the threat to America is going to be stepping aside very shortly...
Yes, Trump is likely going to soon be wearing an ankle bracelet, or could even be going to be put aside in jail!

He has already been found guilty on all 44 felonious counts, by his peers, and the punishment phase of his trial is coming up before the election. Each count has a 5 year maximum sentence BTW.

But thanks for reminding us! It has boosted my faith in the Justice System and rule of law, and that no one is above the law!

Last edited:

July 18, 2024 | Sundance

Wishful thinking from a RWNJ source.

And if special counsels are illegal Hunter doesn't need a pardon. His conviction just went out the window.

Yes, Trump is likely going to soon be wearing an ankle bracelet, or could even be going to be put aside in jail!

He has already been found guilty on all 44 counts, by his peers, and the punishment phase of his trial is coming up before the election.
Ok... You have a spectacular weekend.Take some of that advice I gave you yesterday...

Back