REPORT: Biden Will Announce His Withdrawal from Democrat Nomination Sunday

Why didn't Joe address the country, instead of putting a letter on Twitter to announce he's stepping down...something he didn't even write on his own...
He didn't even care enough about Americans to do that...
You reap what you sow, Joe...and the rest of your "party"...who threw you away....to let Kamala run? It doesn't get crazier...or worse...or more sad... than this...
So to sum up, you finally got your wish -- to have him drop out. Yet you are STILL not satisfied because he didn't do it the way you think he should have.

You are so going to love President Harris. She's everything you hate and wish you could be -- non-white, intelligent, educated, accomplished, female, Democrat -- all in one attractive package! Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it. :laugh:

Fortunately America realizes when they've been scammed...it was just a matter of time before it came out in the open...
And now...it is...
People hate being lied to...
Yes, which is why your #TangerineTyrant lost in 2020 and will do so again this year.

Fortunately America realizes when they've been scammed...it was just a matter of time before it came out in the open...
And now...it is...
People hate being lied to...
Not Trumpys. They enjoy Trump's ability to tell a lie a minute. They marvel at how he can string them out at rallies . He was hitting his normal speed at the debate. Patriotic Americans hate being lied to Trumpys love it.

No one lies more than Joe... Except Dr. Jill and the WH staff and administration... Binder's next press conference will be epic...

No one lies more than Joe... Except Dr. Jill and the WH staff and administration... Binder's next press conference will be epic...
That is so wrong and so stupid. Did you sleep through college? Trump has been proven to be the worst liar in presidential history cranking out over 30,000 in 4 years. He is not just a liar, but he exhibits severe psychosis.
Rightys and people in his admin told the truth about Trump. But that is not what you want to hear, so you don't.

That is so wrong and so stupid. Did you sleep through college? Trump has been proven to be the worst liar in presidential history cranking out over 30,000 in 4 years. He is not just a liar, but he exhibits severe psychosis.
Rightys and people in his admin told the truth about Trump. But that is not what you want to hear, so you don't.
I graduated In '77... And I did not sleep through college...;) I stand by my original post about the biggest liars in political history...

I graduated In '77... And I did not sleep through college...;) I stand by my original post about the biggest liars in political history...
You slept. You're still sleeping. That is so far from reality, that readers would worry about you too.

Back