REPORT: Biden Will Announce His Withdrawal from Democrat Nomination Sunday

I mean this from the bottom of my heart: Donald Trump is a threat to this nation -Joe Biden
It's time to put Trump in a bullseye -Joe Biden
Trump is a threat to Democracy. -Joe Biden
Donald Trump has to be eliminated. -Joe Biden
Trump is a friend of Putin, a wannabe dictator, and Hitler - the Democrat Party and liberal Press - 2015 to 2024
Excuse me, who's the threat to Democracy?
Donald Trump…

That is so wrong and so stupid. Did you sleep through college? Trump has been proven to be the worst liar in presidential history cranking out over 30,000 in 4 years. He is not just a liar, but he exhibits severe psychosis.
Rightys and people in his admin told the truth about Trump. But that is not what you want to hear, so you don't.
Nuttyberg that is propaganda by a hostile press. It is ridiculous and makes you look dumb when you use it like it is a proven fact. :rofl2:. Does Trump stretch the truth sometimes. Of course he does but so does every politician. Did you know Dementia Joe gave his dead Uncle (not the one the cannibals ate) a Purple Heart and his dead uncle refused it. :laugh:

Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.
I really think we should all just take a moment and breath, clear out our heads, have a breath of fresh air, and give our heads some time to properly digest all of the events that have happened over the last month. Some pretty scary and concerning events have been happening faster than we are able to properly absorb them. And we may all be talking out our asses right now by expressing our first reactions to things!

The presidential Race has been reset. It is a completely different race now.

And I always remember the words of the great Vince Lombardi- "Nothing is ever as bad as it seems, and nothing is ever as good as it seems either".

Back