REPORT: Biden Will Announce His Withdrawal from Democrat Nomination Sunday

Yes, Trump is likely going to soon be wearing an ankle bracelet, or could even be going to be put aside in jail!

He has already been found guilty on all 44 felonious counts, by his peers, and the punishment phase of his trial is coming up before the election. Each count has a 5 year maximum sentence BTW.

But thanks for reminding us!
Weeeeeeeeeeee got him now!
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

No need for that deal if he's finishing up his term he'll pardon Hunter himself.
Yes, “If this is true, a deal has likely been struck for pardons for Hunter,”

I would imagine that Biden already has the pardon ready even though he said he would not pardon him.

Hunter would want a full pardon, not a commutation.

a lot of people are up set that there are people in the Dem. party that have asked Joe not to run for President again.
and I think they are right, no if he does decide to stay in and gets the nomination I will back him and vote for him.
IMO the people that are asking him not to run are looking out for the future of the USA and want a younger person who can beat Trump and help save America from the 2025 project and a want to be dictator.
IMO M, Obama and Tammy Duckworth would be Great.
Obama knows what goes on in the W.H and how things work.
Duckworth , has a great record in Congress , both in the House and being a two term Senator.
she also takes away any advantage Vance as a Vet brings to the Republicans.
Duckworth was in the service, a Helicopter pilot who was shot down during war time in battle, lost both her legs , and has been fighting for women's rights and our Vets.
the both of them would make a hard ticket to beat IMO.
Have a nice day

The truth is Biden has done nothing to harm you!
If you count a 20% loss in the value of the dollar
My grocery bill up 25%
My energy costs up 40%
The 30% increase in fuel prices which increases the costs of moving goods across the country
The trillions of taxpayer $$$ wasted in supporting multiple wars in foreign lands that were not going on during the Trump administration.
The DEI hires that are unqualified to do their job.
The millions and millions of illegal immigrants that are roaming our streets and being supported with my taxed dollars
The skyrocketing crime rate in cities run by Soros installed DA's
The country's declining oil reserves are being drained so brandon can try and put a lid on gas prices
Supply chain problems that still plague us all.
A turnip living in the people's house.

Other than that, I am just friggin fine.

If you count a 20% loss in the value of the dollar
My grocery bill up 25%
My energy costs up 40%
The 30% increase in fuel prices which increases the costs of moving goods across the country
The trillions of taxpayer $$$ wasted in supporting multiple wars in foreign lands that were not going on during the Trump administration.
The DEI hires that are unqualified to do their job.
The millions and millions of illegal immigrants that are roaming our streets and being supported with my taxed dollars
The skyrocketing crime rate in cities run by Soros installed DA's
The country's declining oil reserves are being drained so brandon can try and put a lid on gas prices
Supply chain problems that still plague us all.
A turnip living in the people's house.

Other than that, I am just friggin fine.
Your opinions are just opinions. Does not mean they are true or factual!

It is easy to say stuff. Even 3 years olds say stuff. Liars say stuff! Stupid people say stuff. Hateful people say stuff.

Anyone can do it! Even you!

And you are the kind of person, even if you had Hemorrhoids, you would blame them on Biden too!

Your opinions are just opinions. Does not mean they are true or factual!

It is easy to say stuff. Even 3 years olds say stuff. Liars say stuff! Stupid people say stuff. Hateful people say stuff.

Anyone can do it! Even you!
You have opinions on Trump.
My opinions on Brandon are both of our actual costs.

Reactions: TOP
But will be replaced by more of the same.
Today, anyone with a D in front of their name will continue the destruction and abdication of American sovereignty.
Actually, anyone with a D after or before their name will continue to prevent the destruction of America being perpetrated by the morons of the MAGA right.

Back