Republican State Legislatures Assume Leadership of Insurrection.

Now that virtually all the Republican controlled state legislatures, with the complete blessing of our pig shit constitution,
are dismantling the democratic republic of the United States of America by taking over complete control of who votes
and whose ballots get counted,

storming the capitol should no longer be necessary.

They have discovered how unnecessary it was to start the previous civil war by firing on Fort Sumter.
They could have just stayed home and done it in a perfectly constitutionally compliant way.

Rural Christian conservatives are able to destroy the republic as a minority
because the genius founders provided them the right to do it.

What's worse, the confederates are not merely seeking separation anymore.
Now, they want to take over the whole thing.
That, however, they can only do with our help.
Blue States have legislatures as well. Also, a fuck of a lot more money.

Civilized progressive liberals have got to wake up.
We no longer have the luxury of believing in the idyllic America that we were told about by clueless grade school teachers.
It was a nice thought, but it was total bullshit. We should be easily able to see that now.

There are people in the middle of this country who hate us,
who hate our modern and humane ideas,
who worship a magic man in the sky,
and who believe that the magic man wants them in charge.
They have lots of guns.
They have no brains whatsoever.

The centrists and fence-sitters among us are not neutral;
they're clearly on the side of the shitkicker crackers.
They're all Joe Manchin without the expensive haircuts that they wouldn't be able to get back in their home states such as West Virginia.

So now, non-devolved, still with functioning brains humans, what do you plan to do about it?
You're not all pushing seventy-five.
Most of you will have to be here for a long, long time.
Do you wish to live like a human being,
or like a devolved mutant trumpanzee?

I have been the only contributor on this forum to remind you of what should have been obvious.

We have radical problems,
and there are NO moderate solutions to radical problems.

You can continue to be panty-waists fellating your precious constitution,
or you can decide that you'll do WHATEVER IT TAKES
to not live like some drooling cracker like the ones you've met here at JPP.

yep. you can't erode freedom by degenerating the masses in your fucking human on human predation cess pool cities.

this is the beauty of a constitutional republic. this is wisdom.

Yesterday was a day of work…reclaiming my shop. Got to find a new parking place for my old 8N Ford tractor and brush hog. Dividing my shop into metalworking/woodworking. As I get older I realize how much stuff I have accumulated by realizing that I have run out of places to store it.

Church tomorrow, golf Monday…after the people with jobs whack away at it this weekend then return to work.

Niece and her children are visiting from Mississippi so we’re having a shindig at my dads tonight. Made some cream cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped jalapeños, half wrapped with good old made from a pig bacon and the other half (for a healthier choice) wrapped in my home made deer bacon.

Deer bacon? Church? Workshop? Leaning has it all covered.

Interesting concepts indeed.

Is weekday golf sufficient to classify us as being part of the same species?

Either way, it takes all kinds of us to make this silly planet spin, I guess.

Sox-Yanks at 4PM EDT. I'm going to get my recliner warmed up.

I'll find a place to situate my new workshop another time.:)

Game's in an hour and a half, it's pouring, but no cancellation announced yet.

Let the people in to buy six dollar hot dogs and thirteen dollar cups of beer and then send them home with a last minute cancellation.

If you have to refund the ticket money, at least make some of it back first.

American capitalism is special.

The bleacher tickets for which I paid $1 when I was in college cost $20 now.
The $4 box seats are like $125 or so.
I can't guess what parking is.
That's more than inflation, my friends.
Nice to have cable and a 70" screen, though.

OK. I've got the New England Sports Network on.

So far, just one ad after another.

Still don't know if they're playing in this soggy weather.

These goddamned commercials just go on and on and on.

I think that this is like maybe the 15th straight ad. Maybe more.

OK. It looks like they're going to try to get it started.

They're talking to Cora. I can't believe that they've brought Cordero back up.
I can hit major league pitching as well as he can right now. And I'm almost 75.

And now more fucking ads. Capitalism blows. Put baseball on State TV!!!

Game's in an hour and a half, it's pouring, but no cancellation announced yet.

Let the people in to buy six dollar hot dogs and thirteen dollar cups of beer and then send them home with a last minute cancellation.

If you have to refund the ticket money, at least make some of it back first.

American capitalism is special.

The bleacher tickets for which I paid $1 when I was in college cost $20 now.
The $4 box seats are like $125 or so.
I can't guess what parking is.
That's more than inflation, my friends.
Nice to have cable and a 70" screen, though.

Money isn’t worth as much as it used to be. My dad bought a box of fifty 22 bullets for 5 cents when he was a boy. For me they were 40 cents. For my son, that same box of Federal ammo costs $4.

Nice comeback today. It’s never a bad day when the Yankees lose.

Yes. Going into the eighth losing 4-0 and getting no-hit to boot-- then suddenly asking your closer to save a 5-4 lead in the top of the 9th and he manages to do it--that never sucks.
Against the Yankees, though, it's extra special. Growing up, I spent my life watching them do things like that to us.
Yogi Berra, Mickey Mantle, and Whitey Ford may all be dead mow--but they can still give me nightmares on a bad night.

Money isn’t worth as much as it used to be. My dad bought a box of fifty 22 bullets for 5 cents when he was a boy. For me they were 40 cents. For my son, that same box of Federal ammo costs $4.

Nice comeback today. It’s never a bad day when the Yankees lose.

Yes. Going into the eighth losing 4-0 and getting no-hit to boot-- then suddenly asking your closer to save a 5-4 lead in the top of the 9th and he manages to do it--that never sucks.
Against the Yankees, though, it's extra special. Growing up, I spent my life watching them do things like that to us.
Yogi Berra, Mickey Mantle, and Whitey Ford may all be dead mow--but they can still give me nightmares on a bad night.

The cost of center-fire ammo is really ridiculous, though.

Today would have been an awesome day to play golf and we didn't have a game planned.
I wonder if the course is dry enough to drive the carts off the paths yet.
I doubt it. This July has been basically under water.

My friend is a renowned brown grass bump and run shot wizard, but his talent has gone to waste this year.
The advantage is to those of us with a lawn dart lob and stick approach.
The ball mark tool gets a workout on seasons like this.

Yanks have left. I think the Jays are coming in.
I remember going to the old Exhibition Stadium in Toronto before they built the Rogers SkyDome.
The kids were like seven and ten and loved rooting for the Red Sox on foreign turf.
But they also made me go on some stupid boat ride under Niagara Falls where we all got soaked despite the provided slickers.

This being my thread, I suppose I should stay on topic a little bit.
Pachys suck.

Last edited:
Had work today…lots of trees to cut down from around a friend’s fenced yard. His yard was being swallowed up. Got the trees on the ground without getting any on his house so it was a good morning. [Edit: I had to go to the school at 1 this afternoon and help interview a prospective math teacher for this coming school year. Very good candidate and I recommended they hire him immediately.] My son has friends coming over to play video games tonight. Will be feeding some 17-18 year old pizza…BLTs for me and the missus. I’ll watch whatever baseball is on the tube.

No golf until Wednesday. Taking dad to his cancer doctor in the morning…1 1/2 hour drive. Cutting the downed trees into firewood for my BIL tomorrow evening. Golf Wednesday sounds good. Dry here. Bump and run is the way to go.

Last edited:
Hope things work out for Leaning's dad, of course.

No time to cook and be ready to flip on the Sox while we eat.
Looks like another take out night.
Let's see how long I can get away with it before the Gestapo has something to say about all the takeout.

KFC is health food, isn't it? It's an answer for accusations of too much red meat.

Also remember that with crust, tomato, cheese, and a meat topping, pizza is a balanced meal with all the food groups.

Another come from behind win versus Team Canada tonight.

Verdugo's unprofessional home run trot would have earned him a fastball in the ribs tomorrow night if they played the game the way they used to.
Alex needs to learn how to act as if he's done it before, but maybe I'm just old school.

Been watching the Olympics and baseball this evening. Mainly watching the Reds and Cubs. Good game. Be interesting to see what repercussions Baez earns from the league for his escapade after his walkoff hit. If he faces Reds pitching anymore this year I’d expect him to receive a ball to the ribs … fine, ejection, suspension be hanged. Mr. Niblick might have me chronologically by about 20 years but I’m definitely old school.

They’re gonna biopsy dads tumor again and try to determine if he’s a candidate for the newer immunotherapy drugs. None of us want to see him have to take chemotherapy. He’s 90, still drives wherever he wants to go, raises a decent sized garden and does pretty much what he wants to do. We don’t want to see his quality of life diminished too much. Ultimately it’s up to him and what he wants to do though. Taking the boys (my son and his friend) to stack brush and load firewood this evening. I’ll cut, they’ll load and stack. Reminds me of when I was a kid working with dad. :)

Back