Republicans are like Holocaust Deniers.

You're not a moderator ,never will be.
Just a common asshole trolling.

I've never said or suggested that I was; but you have revealed that you feel JPP rules shouldn't apply to, so your next ban should be interesting. :good4u:

How many times have you received a JPP MOD spanking, for your comments??

I do not believe everyone should have the right to vote but I also do not believe the right to vote should be determined by race, religion, sexual orientation or gender. I subscribe to Heinlein's idea in "Starship Trooper" in which only those who have served in the military should be allowed to vote in national elections. His idea was if you were not willing to defend the country why should you have any say in how it is run. As for the "what about" arguments of "what about those who can't serve?" Everyone can serve in some capacity. If you have the ability to independently function you can serve.

Another alternative is only those who pay some form of federal taxes should have the right to vote in national elections. Again, if you are not supporting the country and are just spending someone else's money then what right do you have to tell those who are supporting it how that money should be spent?

I don't know which Founder said that as soon as the people see they can raid the national treasury for their own benefit the nation will be destroyed but it is certainly proving to be true.

So the concept,of We the People is lost on you.

You seem to be avoiding that, which you're uncomfortable with.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

So the concept,of We the People is lost on you.

We the people could vote for any local politician their heart desires. However, most, like you appear to be, are too stupid to be permitted to vote for some nimrod who promises them everything they may ever want using other people's money like those idiots like those in San Francisco and the Bronx

No, I don't believe all of WE THE PEOPLE should have the right to elect our national leaders.

We the people could vote for any local politician their heart desires. However, most, like you appear to be, are too stupid to be permitted to vote for some nimrod who promises them everything they may ever want using other people's money like those idiots like those in San Francisco and the Bronx

No, I don't believe all of WE THE PEOPLE should have the right to elect our national leaders.

That view is against everything America was created for by the founding fathers.
Sounds a lot like when only White men could vote.

That view is against everything America was created for by the founding fathers.
Sounds a lot like when only White men could vote.

From your response it sounds to me like you are mentally retarded and have a complete lack of understanding of a Representative Republic, which is exactly what we are. Tell me, if 51% of the population voted to repeal the 13th Amendment and re institute slavery would you find that acceptable?

From your response it sounds to me like you are mentally retarded and have a complete lack of understanding of a Representative Republic, which is exactly what we are. Tell me, if 51% of the population voted to repeal the 13th Amendment and re institute slavery would you find that acceptable?

Well, it may be Republican policy, but wouldn't hit up against all sorts of extensions of your Constitution since the days you went in with the French Autocracy to save it?

We already have that,it's called minimum wage

Back