Republicans Need to Get Rid of Trump to Win in 2024

Why do you insist on bullshitting everyone with a new sock?

How come you created this sock in Nov 2021? Probably because you ran your old sock into the ground and lost all credibility...so you started over.

Pathetic.

You're an even bigger shitstain than Lurch.

I've no sock account. I've never had one, on here or on any other forum...

Why should I tell you? I'll make a point and you won't respond or comment. All you are is a megaphone for Tucker. You're unable to have an adult conversation.

Next time I ask you for clarification on one of your claims, show courage and try to defend it. Once you start behaving like a mature adult, I'll start treating you the same way.

Promise.

Oh, this is rich.

Whining about people not responding or commenting is all you ever do. Your glaring hypocrisy, though, is exposed by the fact that you've turned not responding or commenting into a career...

You haven't criticized Trump...not meaningfully. Apart from saying he acts like a child, you're full-throatedly lending your support to his policies, like here:

No shit, you stupid fuck.

I've said all along that I strongly support many of his policies, yet you're a big enough retard to believe that you've stumbled on some revelation about that.

I'm critical of the man, because the man, in my estimation, is deserving of criticism. I don't believe he represents our country in a positive light when it comes to dealing with other countries. I don't think a President should be calling his political rivals schoolyard names on Twitter at three in the morning. But, as a right-leaning Independent, why wouldn't I support his policies?

What criticism would you consider "meaningful"?

I can tolerate a lot of what the Nazis do here on JPP, but this rewriting of the history of your shitty sock is not something I can abide.

"Not something I can abide".

Well, jackass, then do something about it. I'm no sock, but I also know there's no chance of convincing you of that, so do something. Don't just sit there and whine like the little bitch we all know you are. Ask the mods to check IP's, or whatever the fuck they do, to confirm that I'm a sock.

Otherwise you're just running your fat fucking dick-filled mouth...

I've no reason to use a sock account, dumbass.

You have every reason to create one because you burned through your credibility under your other socks due to the fact that you have no self control and slip back into your identifiable bad habits all the fucking time.

No shit, you stupid fuck.

So you think that calling Trump childish provides you enough cover to defend his policies, which all failed?

Because they all failed.

Every single one of them.

Trump did not have a single policy success...everything he did failed in the end.

The tax cut? Failed.

The tariffs? Failed.

The Trade Deal with China? Failed.

COVID response? Failed.

Afghanistan deal with the Taliban? Failed.

Border wall? Failed.

Winning control of Congress? Failed.

Cutting the deficit? Failed.

Cutting the debt? Failed.

NAFTA 2.0? Failed so spectacularly that we ended up with a baby formula shortage.

Solving the opioid epidemic? Not only did he fail but he allowed fentanyl to flood into the country.

He couldn't even successfully extort Ukraine.

I'm critical of the man, because the man, in my estimation, is deserving of criticism.

You're not really criticizing him by saying he acts childish because that's how he's always acted, and you knew that but supported him anyway because you're a fascist pig and a total loser.

But, as a right-leaning Independent, why wouldn't I support his policies?

Because they all failed.

Every single one failed.

Trump ended the longest period of economic expansion in our country's history.

Trump ended the Bull Market.

Trump ended the longest consecutive period of job creation in our country's history.

Trump added $8T to the debt in 4 years after you screamed about Obama adding that much in 8.

Trump's tax cut led to a decline in capital investment, a manufacturing recession that cost 300,00 jobs, and an actual recession that started the month before any COVID lockdowns.

Trump also made a deal with the Taliban that released 5,000 Taliban prisoners, then took no steps to follow through on the withdrawal he agreed to, leaving a mess for Biden to clean up.

Trump's border policy of family separation did not deter migrants, nor did forcing them to stay in Mexico. Trump also saw the largest increase in fentanyl coming across the border, while Biden catches it.

Trump lied about COVID and those COVID lies proliferated among your Nazi pals and killed so many of them that it made the difference in dozens of races all around the country, but specifically in AZ; AZ saw 30K COVID deaths, but the margins for all the statewide races were much narrower than that, which means your COVID lies killed enough pervert Republican voters that you handed election victories to the Democrats. In AZ, Hobbs won by just 17,000 votes, in a state where 30,000 died of COVID, and most of those deaths were in pervert Republican areas.

Good work there, moron.

Well, jackass, then do something about it. I'm no sock, but I also know there's no chance of convincing you of that, so do something. Don't just sit there and whine like the little bitch we all know you are. Ask the mods to check IP's, or whatever the fuck they do, to confirm that I'm a sock.

Oh I am doing something about it...ridiculing you and mocking your transparent attempt to rebrand yourself after a virtual lifetime of failures on JPP.

The reason I know you're full of shit is because you scream about election fraud, but did nothing about it when given the chance.

All that poster wants is for his perceived enemies to suffer. If America goes down in the process, so be it. That was the attitude of the MAGAs who attacked us on J6. "My way or the highway, the will of the people be damned".

Classic white grievance fascist douche.

Let's face it, some of these lost souls are actually MENTALLY CHALLENGED!

Just look at how easily some of these people are so easily manipulated by their Orange GOD and their HOUSE OF WORSHIP- Faux News!

Last edited:
So,

Republicans are basically fucked with twump in the mix of candidates. If twump wins the primary, he'll lose in the general. It twump loses the R primary, which he likely will, he'll just switch to Independant, split the conservative vote, allowing the Democrat to sail to victory.

Republican's only prayer to win in 24 is to get rid of twump. Look for someone with information to offer up immunity in exchange for dumping dirt on twump, like Bannon, for example. Others, previously refusing to testify to congress will have a sudden "change of heart".

If Republicans have any prayer for victory nationally, they need to dump twump.

It's their only hope, Obi-wan!

Why are you telling them to dump him? The democrats are assured to win in 2024 if the Velveeta man were to be nominated.

There are a lot of miserable white men who won't accept responsibility for their own failures. Along comes twump. twump tells these morons that it's minorities responsible for all their ills. That their country is being stolen from them by minorities. Hitler did the same thing. It's nothing new.

Yes, the new medical term for this condition is referred to as MENTAL TRUMPTARDATION!

If Trump runs against Biden, I think he could win. The average American voter is simply sick and tired of Biden and what's happened to our country with him at the helm, and let's not even talk about the fact that Biden would be 82 years old when starting his second term.

But, frankly, I don't see either Trump or Biden being their party's nominees.

For the GOP I think it'll end up being DeSantis. For the democrats I suspect it could be someone like Gavn Newsom who unseats Biden as the party standard bearer.

And I think DeSantis would win...

Complete and utter bullshit. Given the circumstances with covid and the Ukraine Biden has done a spectacular job. Only ignorant right wingers are saying "The average American voter is simply sick and tired of Biden and what's happened to our country". Nothing has "happened to our country" other than maybe we are no longer in a fucking 20 year war that was going nowhere. The average American voter is overjoyed that we got rid of the racist and bigoted fat shit that had been embarrassing us for 4 years. There is no way Trump wins anything. He lost the last election and has done nothing but lose practically half of his base since Jan 6th. I just hope the shithead doesn't get thrown in jail and does have enough support to win the republican nomination. Biden can get Newsome to be his vice in his second term and we can be guaranteed a democrat for the next 12 years.

Trump cannot win another election. Against a piece of toast he would lose. Zero chance. None. DeSantis, well, he can't run. If he does, his career is over. Trump will eat him up and spit him out. So Republicans face an unsolvable problem. They rubbed the lamp. Now the genie refuses to go back inside. The GOP is doomed. They had best hope like hell that Trump is indicted. It might help a little, but probably not enough. He just becomes a martyr.

This is true, Trump doesn't give a shit about republicans and would be more than happy to burn the party down if they don't nominate him. That would be fun to watch!

Given the tarnish MAGA has on it, especially lately with trump entertaining white supremacists and the damage he's done to America, I think he'll get votes in the GOP primary, but no way can he win. And when he loses, as usual, he won't accept it, and run as an "I". trump will tear any institution down rather than accept a loss. The only thing that matters to trump is trump.

Yeah, the right wingers on here claim democrats are the racists while Trump dines in his own home with the most disgusting racists and bigots one can possibly imagine. He claims he didn't even know who the fuck they were but thousands of top secret documents were safe with a bunch of strangers running around?

If Trump runs as an independent, you'll see a large percentage of his loyal base shift to whoever the GOP candidate is.

If the GOP runs a viable candidate, Trump's faithful will have to make a decision: Do you they vote for Trump out of some odd loyalty to him and watch him lose, or do they throw their support to the GOP candidate who
might actually have a shot at winning?

I have to believe it is most definitely the latter...

You sure are fucking stupid. Yes if trump runs as an independent you will see a large percent of his base shift to the GOP. You will also see a significant portion of his base remain behind him making it virtually impossible for the GOP candidate to win. If Trump loses the nomination and isn't in the general election his devout nazi's are so fucking stupid that enough of them will write his name in on the ballot making it impossible for the GOP candidate to win then as well. We will not have a republican president win in 2024, get used to the idea, Trump has fucked the republican for quite awhile.

I would not be surprised that if Trump were to lose the republican nomination that he would tell his faithful to write his name in and show those stupid republicans it's their own fault for not nominating him. He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

We'll see what happens. There would be a lot of people like myself who would purposely write in Trump's name (whether he's running an Independent/write-in campaign or not) because we refuse to vote for the RINO candidate. That scenario would almost assuredly lead to a D victory.

I told you. Trump and his ignorant faithful have fucked the republican party for quite some time to come! ;)

And, by doing so, you could be a large part of the reason for a democrat victory in 2024.

If Trump runs 3rd party (and, remember, a 3rd party candidate has never won) would you vote for Trump knowing that his victory is highly unlikely, and that splitting the GOP would likely put a democrat in the Oval Office for another four years?

Loyalty is great. Blind loyalty is not...

Of course he would. Trump would lose if he is the candidate, why not show his support for him if he isn't going to win anyway.

Back