Republicans Need to Get Rid of Trump to Win in 2024

Well, that shouldn't be difficult.

Perot got less than 19% of the vote in 1992 and a whopping 8.4% in 1996...

And assured the democrat a win both times. Hell, all a third party candidate has to get is 2-3 percent of the vote to assure the democrat a win. (unless it's a Ralph Nader type who would screw the democrat)

Let's face it, some of these lost souls are actually MENTALLY CHALLENGED!

Just look at how easily some of these people are so easily manipulated by their Orange GOD and their HOUSE OF WORSHIP- Faux News!

Into the Night and all his socks, defiantly. Some kind of compulsion disorder, combined with a heapin' helping of hatred and abusiveness. He really should be banned. Just a nuisance.

Why are you telling them to dump him? The democrats are assured to win in 2024 if the Velveeta man were to be nominated.

Sit down, Tiger :)

Do you really think trump's going to go away? He's like a cockroach and a rat combined - he's a "cock-rat"!

He cannot be killed. Even if he loses. The only thing that can stop him is his being indicted and put in prison.

He will NOT go away and by NOT going away he will still help the Dems by: 1. Reminding Americans of the chaos he causes, that even most Republicans are tired of now; and 2. When he loses the R primary to DeShitStain twump will run as an "I", split the R vote and allow the Dem to slide to victory.

So, again, I guess we'll actually have to wait to see if twump's indicted. If it's before 2024 we might actually have to start worrying. As long as he's on the playing field, he's our "GOP poison pill" and will just drive more votes to Democrats.

Yeah, the right wingers on here claim democrats are the racists while Trump dines in his own home with the most disgusting racists and bigots one can possibly imagine. He claims he didn't even know who the fuck they were but thousands of top secret documents were safe with a bunch of strangers running around?

Someone on Twitter responded to me with "Obama took a picture with Al Sharpton back in 2015 which proves Obamas a racist." Oh, really? ok :)

The MAGA's "whatboutism" - it's all they have. Plus, all the lying and violence.

Into the Night and all his socks, defiantly. Some kind of compulsion disorder, combined with a heapin' helping of hatred and abusiveness. He really should be banned. Just a nuisance.

Can you only imagine the struggles this individual has with maintaining relationships in his life- Working, personal friendships, family relationships and etc.?

No one is going to put up with that kind of attitude or find his lack of social skills acceptable!

NO ONE!

I told you. Trump and his ignorant faithful have fucked the republican party for quite some time to come! ;)
The Republican Party is "fucked" in the short term because many of their voters don't like the corrupt candidates that the RNC shoves down their throats. Their voters have awoken to just how corrupt the RNC truly is. Even without that, the Republican Party is not fighting back against election fraud because they want to destroy the populist MAGA movement.

The Democrat Party is fine in the short term because their voters are extremely hive-minded and will vote for anyone with a D next to their name, AND because the DNC itself now goes after ballots instead of voters, and ballots will beat voters every single time.

Can you only imagine the struggles this individual has with maintaining relationships in his life- Working, personal friendships, family relationships and etc.?

No one is going to put up with that kind of attitude or find his lack of social skills acceptable!

NO ONE!
My relationships are just fine, actually.

I get along well with my coworkers, friends, and family.

More RNC club language from you, I see.

A "DNC club victory" in 2024 is no different than a "RNC club victory" in 2024. They both will implement the same shitty economic policies that have harmed the working class for a number of decades now. Ever wonder how and why the "Rust Belt" got its name? And yes, I live in the Rust Belt so I have seen firsthand how the DNC/RNC club economic policies have harmed manufacturing in my State.

I am not to blame for the leadership failings of the Republican Party. I am not to blame for actually taking a stand against the Uniparty DNC/RNC club system that doesn't give a damn about me.

No you are not to blame for the leadership failings of the republican party. You and your kind may well be credit for the success of the democratic party but you won't be blamed for the republicans.

Thank you and make sure if those nasty republicans don't nominate your Velveeta man you show them by writing in his name.;)

Hey, with your logic, and refusal to accept reality, Trump could win as an independent, if he didn’t, you, and Trump, can just say he did, and solve that problem

I'm sure if you ask Trump after he loses he will tell you he won. He will tell you he always wins.

Biden's "green new deal" energy policies, for starters.

We are currently producing more crude oil than at ANY time under Trump. He has already broken that record. The right likes to say he has a bad energy policy while we are harvesting more fossil fuels right now than we ever have.

Minimum wage laws are price controls. They only cause shortages, harming the working class.
That is fucking stupid.

Unions largely just bleed their companies dry these days, harming the working class
Biden is the one who just told rail workers to get fucked, you aren't striking and republicans are pissed he is doing what they would want him to do.

The Uniparty is to blame for shitty healthcare.
There is no uniparty and we would have universal healthcare now if it were not for republicans.

The Uniparty is to blame for massive debt.
No such animal

Indoctrination is not education. Forcing taxpayers to pay for schooling/indoctrination for their whole lives, of which they only make use of for a number of years, is harming the working class.
Without public education being funded by everyone we would end up with a population with your intelligence and we would be doomed.

I think we are stuck with Biden, and I think Trump would lose to him again, but I also think its unlikely Trump will be nominated by the Republicans.

One hell of a lot of trump nazi's are going to be mighty pissed if republicans don't nominate him and they won't be voting for anyone else.

And that's where the GOP stands the best chance of unseating Biden.

DeSantis could beat Biden...

No he can't. He is an ignorant shithead that likes to ban books and ship immigrants around the country on the taxpayers dime for no reason. He won't have the support around the country to win a general election. and as much as the ignorant right likes to say Biden is horrible, he isn't. Not many presidents defeated an incumbent, stopped a worthless war, passed major legislation and came away from a mid-term picking up a seat in the senate and damn near holding the house. That is historic, he's already in the top 20 presidents whether the right likes to bash him or not.

I'm not so sure about that.

Biden's poor performance on almost every front has shaken many liberal voters. My daughter and son-in-law are both staunch democrats, and neither is planning on voting for Biden, Harris or Newsom.

I think it would be willy to assume they're the only two democrats in America with that mindset...

Poor performance where? He has accomplished what no president in recent memory has. This economy and inflation is worldwide and far worse elsewhere than it is here and it's going down now. gas is going down, everything is. Saying poor performance is bullshit. If your son in law and daughter are staunch democrats you are a fucking liar because they will be voting for Biden.

Nope. Won't happen... So long as current (s)electioneering practices of Democrats and Republicans continue, Republicans are never going to win the Presidency (currently the Office of the Chief Puppet) ever again.

Voters cannot beat ballots.

I think you may be right there. Republican support from minorities really sucks because repubs are a bunch of fucking bigots and those minorities won't be the minority much longer. Hispanics will be the majority by 2050 so the closer we get to that the less chance you will see any republican win a national election.

How's our border doin'?

It's like a sieve.

How's the economy? Is this rampant inflation working for you?

The guy's a mumbling disaster...

Our border is doing just fine but with our zero birth rate it would do us some good if we let a few million immigrate here. Only the fucking bigoted republican is so against letting them in. We would have just about the hardest group of workers you could possibly imagine and we could use them.

The economy is doing one hell of a lot better than the rest of the world who are suffering far worse inflation than we are. Only the ignorant republican tries to blame Biden for inflation, that is plain bullshit.

You like to claim he's mumbling but he is so much sharper than the fucking juvenile asshole you support it's not funny. when trump speaks he sounds like a fucking 3rd grader.

Really?

I wasn't paying almost six bucks for a dozen eggs when Trump was in office. I wasn't paying $4 a gallon for gasoline or $4.50 for a loaf of bread when Trump was in office.

And are you so stupid that you don't see that Trump's focus on the border was far superior to anything Biden has done? Because you're blind as a fuckin' bat if you can't...

If trump was still in office you would be and any economist would tell you the same thing. You are just too fucking stupid to think trump would have been able to prevent the inflation we have.

Back