Republicans Need to Get Rid of Trump to Win in 2024

Because they all failed.

Every single one failed.

Trump ended the longest period of economic expansion in our country's history.

Trump ended the Bull Market.

Trump ended the longest consecutive period of job creation in our country's history.

Trump added $8T to the debt in 4 years after you screamed about Obama adding that much in 8.

Trump's tax cut led to a decline in capital investment, a manufacturing recession that cost 300,00 jobs, and an actual recession that started the month before any COVID lockdowns.

Trump also made a deal with the Taliban that released 5,000 Taliban prisoners, then took no steps to follow through on the withdrawal he agreed to, leaving a mess for Biden to clean up.

Trump's border policy of family separation did not deter migrants, nor did forcing them to stay in Mexico. Trump also saw the largest increase in fentanyl coming across the border, while Biden catches it.

Trump lied about COVID and those COVID lies proliferated among your Nazi pals and killed so many of them that it made the difference in dozens of races all around the country, but specifically in AZ; AZ saw 30K COVID deaths, but the margins for all the statewide races were much narrower than that, which means your COVID lies killed enough pervert Republican voters that you handed election victories to the Democrats. In AZ, Hobbs won by just 17,000 votes, in a state where 30,000 died of COVID, and most of those deaths were in pervert Republican areas.

Good work there, moron.

When you decide you can have a reasonable discussion, let me know...

Oh I am doing something about it...ridiculing you and mocking your transparent attempt to rebrand yourself after a virtual lifetime of failures on JPP.

Been here a year, dipshit...

The reason I know you're full of shit is because you scream about election fraud, but did nothing about it when given the chance.

You'll die an old man before you find a post of mine complaining about election fraud...

What act is that, dick?

This act of you socking all over JPP to re-establish credibility that you blew under your other socks because you're a fucking idiot with no self control and a big, fat fucking mouth.

A mouth so big and fat that you can't even cover the checks it writes, which is why your shitty ass was sitting on JPP on 1/6 despite claiming the 2020 election was stolen.

Fucking phony.

You don't impress me, you don't intimidate me, and you don't fool me. All I see when I look at you is someone who absolutely will NEVER stand behind anything you say on an anonymous forum. You get off on stirring the pot, but you don't really believe in anything which is why you can't defend yourself here without trying to insult other people.

It's so fucking pathetic.

You'll die an old man before you find a post of mine complaining about election fraud...

Oh, so then you agree that Biden won fair and square, there was no election fraud in 2020, and Trump was lying about it the entire time?

Trump...the same guy you refuse to criticize other than saying he acts childish.

That Trump.

You wouldn't criticize Trump for lying about anything, so that obviously means you believe the 2020 election was stolen from him.

Oh, so then you agree that Biden won fair and square, there was no election fraud in 2020, and Trump was lying about it the entire time?

I think the overnight swing was rather interesting, but I've never stated that there was election fraud. Not once, nor will I ever.

And, yes, Trump was lying when he said there was...

Trump...the same guy you refuse to criticize other than saying he acts childish.

Again, I agree with his policies. Only a mentally retarded dipshit would expect someone who agrees with those policies to be critical of them.

What's fascinating to me is that you're clueless as to how stupid that makes you look...

You wouldn't criticize Trump for lying about anything, so that obviously means you believe the 2020 election was stolen from him.

No, that means I haven't commented on it. I don't believe the election was "stolen". I don't know how more clear I can be about that.

But, please, continue being a dipshit. It's fun to watch you wet yourself...

Sorry, not lying.

Yes, you are lying.

You lie every single time you post under this sock.

Like I said, you're not good at lying and I can tell when you're doing it.

ut I think it's funny as fuck that you keep on with this "sock" whine-fest you've got workin'...

What's obvious is that you ran your other socks into the ground by making bad predictions and saying stupid things that turned out to be laughably false.

So you created this new ID to start over so you don't have to carry all the baggage you created for yourself.

But the problem is that you lack self-control, so within a handful of posts, your horrible, natural, ugly side comes out -seemingly out of habit- and you end up doing exactly what you did that caused you to dump those old socks.

And you're going to do it again because you just can't help yourself.

Republicans Need to Get Rid of Trump to Win in 2024?

It's beginning to look like- Republicans are going to have to run as Democrats to ever win again!

geico-gecko.gif

I think the overnight swing was rather interesting, but I've never stated that there was election fraud. Not once, nor will I ever.

"Rather interesting"? Sure seems to me like you're hedging on fraud.

What a coward. You won't even stand behind what you say here...you leave yourself an escape hatch because you're just a piece of shit.

Again, I agree with his policies. Only a mentally retarded dipshit would expect someone who agrees with those policies to be critical of them.

So you're literally saying right here that you would never hold any of his policies to scrutiny despite the fact that they all failed.

So it's not his policies you support, it's him.

Why would you support policy that caused TWO recessions? Because you're in a cult and obedient to the leader of the cult.

What's fascinating to me is that you're clueless as to how stupid that makes you look

You're the stupid idiot who supports policies that ended the longest bull market, the longest period of job creation, and the longest period of economic expansion in America's history.

No, that means I haven't commented on it. I don't believe the election was "stolen". I don't know how more clear I can be about that.

It's unclear because you're talking out of both sides of your big, fat fucking mouth. Like here, literally in the same post:

I think the overnight swing was rather interesting

So is winking and nodding to Trump conspiracy theories just your way of lying to me about your thoughts on the 2020 election?

I told you I could tell when you're lying.

So you're literally saying right here that you would never hold any of his policies to scrutiny despite the fact that they all failed.

So it's not his policies you support, it's him.

Why would you support policy that caused TWO recessions? Because you're in a cult and obedient to the leader of the cult.

You won;t accept any criticism of mine towards him unless I parrot your criticisms and, well, that's just not gonna' happen, so this is really just a waste of time. You're a total waste of time (and, frankly, oxygen).

For that reason, I'm going to answer this, and then I'm going to put you back on ignore. These past couple of days has reminded me why I put your whiny, bedwetting ass there in the first place.

I don't feel his policies failed. I absolutely supported pulling out of the Paris Accord. It was unfair to us. I supported Trump's border policies. We had far fewer illegal aliens coming across the border during Trump's last year in office than we did in Biden's first. Inflation was down, unemployment was down, and people were happy. We were [paying less for gas, groceries, plane tickets; everything. Two years ago I paid $1.89 for a dozen eggs. Last week I paid $5.69, and it's now over $6 a dozen. You're now spending far more for far less and your retarded ass thinks that's just swell.

You are a complete fucking idiot...

Back