Retired (Republican) Justice Stevens argues for repeal of Second Amendment

The second will never likely be repealed , but it is ripe for reinterpretation.
The current interpretation isn't all that old.

It just got reinterpreted in Heller. There is nothing a reinterpretation would do that cannot be currently done.

The demise of the 2nd Amendment is coming.

It's only a matter of time.

Nothing you can do about it.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

When you post this stuff I get this picture of you jumping up and down in glee, while clapping your hands.

elf-excitement-will-ferrell.gif

Then I realize how you're going to look when you don't get what you want, like a child pouting on Christmas day.

tumblr_o02vmb1Aex1rc7zl1o3_400.gif

:evilnod:

Fuck the police. They are nothing but racist bullies with guns.

One can only hope that you find yourself on a street corner getting beaten by some street thugs and the cops are across the street watching and laughing.

The entire Law Enforcement establishment needs to be revamped as well. They need to get rid of all the racism and racist and start fresh.

Liberals need a brain enema.

The second will never likely be repealed , but it is ripe for reinterpretation.
The current interpretation isn't all that old.

And while it's being looked at, maybe they relook at other parts also; like who can vote, what makes someone a citizen, freedom of speech, and the separation of Church and State.

Sounds like a good idea. :good4u:

I agree. Repeal and replace with some carefully drafted and specific language the limits magazines, ensures our cops and military have better arms than the criminals,
requires training and prohibits ownership by mental defectives. All should be registered, all parts should be traceable. Each gun should be prefired and the FEDERAL government
have its rifling thumbprint. Owners should be strictly liable for harm, including harm by private hypothecation and some later felony. Tons of things need to be done
and they should all be spelled out. The stupid militia language removed, the regulation specifically enumerated. The not infringed removed.

I 10 munutes I could save a million lives and hunters could still kill bambi. This country is filled overflowing with paranoid morons.

The entire Law Enforcement establishment needs to be revamped as well. They need to get rid of all the racism and racist and start fresh.

I won't disagree, but do you think that the government will change any of that once we the people are disarmed?

Start with yourself - now go cry harder, bitch. :D

"Serious" modifies the noun "take" in that last sentence, so the word would take the adverbial form "seriously".
I thought you were supposed to be smart?
Oh well
grammar crap? really?

The SCOTUS is due to reinterpret the awkward and cryptic wording of the second.
They soon will.
States will have nothing to do with it.
Will you shoot a Supreme Court Justice if you don't like how he rules?

that all depends....but in any government issue like this it will come to killing the cops first. As for killing justices, by the time we would actually get to them, we wouldn't have to. they'd simply be arrested, tried, then hung.

It just got reinterpreted in Heller. There is nothing a reinterpretation would do that cannot be currently done.

The wording of the second, it has been shown, can be taken to mean contradictory intentions.

Modern justices, with attention and understanding of period wording, could see it as something entirely different from what has been seen before by past courts.
Justice Stevens has a good point, and the current court respects his views.

I agree. Repeal and replace with some carefully drafted and specific language the limits magazines, ensures our cops and military have better arms than the criminals,
requires training and prohibits ownership by mental defectives. All should be registered, all parts should be traceable. Each gun should be prefired and the FEDERAL government
have its rifling thumbprint. Owners should be strictly liable for harm, including harm by private hypothecation and some later felony. Tons of things need to be done
and they should all be spelled out. The stupid militia language removed, the regulation specifically enumerated. The not infringed removed.

I 10 munutes I could save a million lives and hunters could still kill bambi. This country is filled overflowing with paranoid morons.

you really don't understand what the founders tried to create, do you?

The wording of the second, it has been shown, can be taken to mean contradictory intentions.

Modern justices, with attention and understanding of period wording, could see it as something entirely different from what has been seen before by past courts.
Justice Stevens has a good point, and the current court respects his views.

It means I can own any gun I want to. What part of "militia" don't you understand?

Back