Robber Takes Womans Money, Then Mutilates Her for McCain Support

Don't forget Dano's words of wisdom:

"The lesson is don't support candidates that are tougher on crime, because the criminals don't like that"

Dano is a small cog in the idiot worm wheel. The big asses that are showing on this one are Drudge’s and Fox News. Drudge was pushing this as his biggest story all day yesterday and FOX took the bait.
Nobody can be surprised that Dano & Damo ran with this. But nationally they’re of no import.

I wonder if Drudge the slimeball is going to issue an apology? How will the Fox morons handle this? Even on MSNBC yesterday the female news reporter who reported this story to David Schuster had to mention how “infuriating” this was.

I want to see her infuriated ass on the television today.

Dano is a small cog in the idiot worm wheel. The big asses that are showing on this one are Drudge’s and Fox News. Drudge was pushing this as his biggest story all day yesterday and FOX took the bait.
Nobody can be surprised that Dano & Damo ran with this. But nationally they’re of no import.

I wonder if Drudge the slimeball is going to issue an apology? How will the Fox morons handle this? Even on MSNBC yesterday the female news reporter who reported this story to David Schuster had to mention how “infuriating” this was.

Why the hell would Drudge issue an apology? He runs stuff like this all the time, I would say in years of reposting some of the stories he comes up with I think this is the 3rd time I've been burnt, it's rare.
Moreover Drudge posted links that disputed the woman's story as well.

He didn't get to be the most popular independent news site by sticking to one side.

Why the hell would Drudge issue an apology? He runs stuff like this all the time, I would say in years of reposting some of the stories he comes up with I think this is the 3rd time I've been burnt, it's rare.
Moreover Drudge posted links that disputed the woman's story as well.

He didn't get to be the most popular independent news site by sticking to one side.

Thats how propaganda works! You put the lie out in big headlines, it has it's effect, then you retract it or like Limbaugh say it was a joke and everything is ok. But not everybody hears the retraction and the initial effect has already made an impression.

Drudge and everybody else who puts out false 'news' stories should be fined. Maybe they will think twice before throwing shit around again.

just look at what male athletes and entertainers go through? do you mean the rapists? do you mean the ones who beat their wives? did you know that shortly before nicole was killed by oj, cindy garvey, steve garvey's husband (he's white you know) ran into her in a grocery store and they traded, in whispers, stories of how they were both beaten and both feared they would be killed and their husbands would go free?

are those the male athletes and what they "go through" you are talking about?

and should i start documenting the men who do anything for money and attention? do you want to start with joe the plumber? because there's a story breaking right now about that MALE whore.

so what's up now Darla? now you want her in jail. Another bitch making stuff up huh? Of course this one is political but as Desh said another stupid fucking bitch looking for attention. Women are ruthless. Fuck 'em.

Thats how propaganda works! You put the lie out in big headlines, it has it's effect, then you retract it or like Limbaugh say it was a joke and everything is ok. But not everybody hears the retraction and the initial effect has already made an impression.

Drudge and everybody else who puts out false 'news' stories should be fined. Maybe they will think twice before throwing shit around again.

So people should never put out news because we don't know if it is going to be proven false at sometime in the future?

Retractions should be required by law and be required to be repeated with the leading news every hour for the next 24 hours.

I didn't "run with this". I told you you would forget that I constantly repeated, "whether a friend or an attacker" and "I don't know if this is true" throughout the argument last night about whether I think somebody else marked her face with the "B". I even said you would after I reminded you of it. My prediction was accurate when it came to you Darla. We'll see if I was right about a second person with the lady.

I think we may find somebody will join her in the prosecution because she was helped.

But then you'll pretend that I didn't say "may" later so I don't know why I bother to use actual words. Thankfully there is more than you and I on the board, some people actually do read what I post rather than make assumptions about what I mean.

I could just post dots and you could just make up what you want to believe. You will anyway.

Please, how could Drudge know it's fake? Look at the injuries in the picture.
A free press tries to compete with each other and get scoops, sometimes they end up wrong. What else is new?

so what's up now Darla? now you want her in jail. Another bitch making stuff up huh? Of course this one is political but as Desh said another stupid fucking bitch looking for attention. Women are ruthless. Fuck 'em.

oh look how mad they are that this won't pan out for them. wow

does he do equally prominent linking to the correction ?
First and foremost: Sometimes he writes his own story, I really wanted to know if he wrote it up or linked to somebody else's story. So if somebody actually has the answer rather than an inanity please chime in!

Now for your non sequiter: Does the Newspaper ever prominently put a correction on the front page if the story originally was printed there?

I've seen some real whoppers in the news that the corrections NEVER got any coverage but only Drudge has to do it your way? That makes no sense.

Sometimes he writes his own story, I really wanted to know if he wrote it up or linked to somebody else's story.

Does the Newspaper ever prominently put a correction?

I've seen some real whoppers in the news that the corrections NEVER got any coverage but only Drudge has to do it your way? That makes no sense

You've got to think like a publication.

Sometimes he writes his own story, I really wanted to know if he wrote it up or linked to somebody else's story.

Does the Newspaper ever prominently put a correction?

I've seen some real whoppers in the news that the corrections NEVER got any coverage but only Drudge has to do it your way? That makes no sense.

You once again assume too much. Where did I say only Drudge ? All should have to spend more time on the retraction than the flawed origional story. Truth is the most important thing.

How many lies have you believed in the past 8 yrs Cawacko? Weapons of mass destruction, Sadam could strike the U.S. in 45 minutes, duct tape and plastic will protect you from bio weapons, the mention of Iraqi mushroom clouds over U.S. cities during a State of the Union speech, we fight for the poor Iraqi women with purple fingers, global climate change is not real, welfare queens, swift boat lies and distortions, priviatizing healthcare will make it cheaper for citizens? and on and on and on.

get a grip

Back