Robber Takes Womans Money, Then Mutilates Her for McCain Support

I couldn't have seen this coming. I really thought that a black man actually came up to her and held her down while she calmly waited for him to scrape a "B" on her face.

This was so obviously bullshit right from the start.

A scumbag who would rob and beat someone is not into voting now are they?

No security camera footage when there is security cams arround is a dead give away.

Think like a predator, Darla. It isn't hard to imagine somebody wanting to revictimize somebody by making them see the letter "B" every time they look in the mirror, and in order to do it 'properly' is to put it backwards so it appears correctly in the mirror.

LOL yeah Darla, "think like a predator". That's your problem you know. You need to open up your mind and look beyond the obvious.

This was so obviously bullshit right from the start.

A scumbag who would rob and beat someone is not into voting now are they?

No security camera footage when there is security cams arround is a dead give away.

Great find Desh!

LOL yeah Darla, "think like a predator". That's your problem you know. You need to open up your mind and look beyond the obvious.

That post, I thought, was actually creepy. I think damo was drinking when he wrote a lot of the shit he wrote on this thread. But if he says otherwise, that he was stone-cold, then ok.

Don't forget Dano's words of wisdom:

"The lesson is don't support candidates that are tougher on crime, because the criminals don't like that"

That post, I thought, was actually creepy. I think damo was drinking when he wrote a lot of the sit he wrote on this thread. But if he says otherwise, that he was stone-cold, then ok.

It was definitely weird. But he likes making excuses for republicans. The sky's the limit unless its on tape or you explicitely hear their wrong doings from their mouths.

It was definitely weird. But he likes making excuses for republicans. The sky's the limit unless its on tape or you explicitely hear their wrong doings from their mouths.

Yeah and then Damo will generally ignore that point and comment on their hair style or something.

Back