Running the government "like a corporation"

That's why you oppose my idea, because it would make government administration exactly like a corporation, and your little carnival show would be over for good. Our nation would prosper beyond belief, and it would effectively END all the bullshit issues and rhetoric from extremist nobodies like yourself.

You know how I want our government run? I want it run like Denmark. Denmark has a huge welfare state and a market freer than America's. Their GDP per capita this year rose above ours. There median household income is far higher than Americas. Taxes have nothing to do with a growing economy if the money is spent right. You're delusional world in which we simply cut taxes to the rich and money sprouts off of trees is what is tearing America apart. Not even the rich believe in it, because the rich usually got there by their wits, and can see how ruinous it would be. Healthcare is a right, just like protection against murder is a right. The rich don't get to decide that more just because they are richer.

There isn't a nation on Earth that prospers that has no welfare state. Singapore would be the closest to one. It's GDP per capita is half of Denmarks. It has the poorest quintile out of all developed nations, and they live like they're in a third world nation. What we need, is a welfare state, and a free market. That's been proven to be the best solution. Everything else is ruinous.

Of course a minimum wage dork wouldn't think we aren't taxed enough.
Spending is through the roof, wack the small business guy making $300,000 and see what happense to your minimum wage job.

Of course a minimum wage dork wouldn't think we aren't taxed enough.
Spending is through the roof, wack the small business guy making $300,000 and see what happense to your minimum wage job.

1. I don't make minimum wage
2. The owner of my restraunt is not a small business guy
3. I'll take my chances.

Last edited:
I am a small business guy and my employees make well above minimum wage. I only clear about 3% on what I bill customers for their labor vs what it costs me with wages and benefits, SSI, etc.

I do make some on parts markups though.
My manager takes home more than I do though. which is right to me since he is really the one who keeps the business running.

Still undercut the dealer service centers by a Bunch and business is booming.

Yeah. That has nothing to do with abolishing democracy and giving the richest 1% a majority of the vote.

Well if the richest 1% are who is paying for everything, why shouldn't they have the majority of the vote? Makes sense to me, since it's their money, and they didn't get to be rich by being stupid and making foolish decisions. It would certainly be better than letting those who have never contributed a dime and never will, dictate the policies on how money is spent, and act like Paris Hilton in a little dog store!

Well if the richest 1% are who is paying for everything, why shouldn't they have the majority of the vote? Makes sense to me, since it's their money, and they didn't get to be rich by being stupid and making foolish decisions. It would certainly be better than letting those who have never contributed a dime and never will, dictate the policies on how money is spent, and act like Paris Hilton in a little dog store!

The troubling thing is that you actually believe it.

I can't believe you actually believe this, but as a matter of fact, they would also be deciding things that had nothing to do with money spent. The government is the only entity that has the ability to use force. By paying enough you could buy the government and use it's force. By buying up 66% of the government you could abolish the 13th amendment and buy all Americans as your personal slaves.

I can't believe you actually believe this, but as a matter of fact, they would also be deciding things that had nothing to do with money spent. The government is the only entity that has the ability to use force. By paying enough you could buy the government and use it's force. By buying up 66% of the government you could abolish the 13th amendment and buy all Americans as your personal slaves.

Well, the government has no business deciding such things, they have a limited power, as defined in the Constitution. Besides, you act like there are no rich liberal people! You've named Buffet already, add Soros, John Heinz-Kerry, Micheal Moore, Barbara Streisand, Sean Penn, Alec Baldwin, Jane Fonda, Natalie Maines... I think you'd have enough Liberal representation as to not threaten the 13th Amendment.

I actually like the plan proposed by Walter E. Williams, who thinks we should run the government like a corporation. Votes would be based on taxes paid, like shareholders in a company. The more tax you pay, the more votes you have, just as the more stock you have in a company, the more votes you have in the board room.

Yeah, I know you pinheads will be in love with this idea, but hey... it works for the corporate world. It's how every successful business in America is operated. There is no reason to believe it wouldn't work just as well for the federal government.

Yes. And let's also only allow landed gentry to vote too.

Imagine, you the fascist, thinking this is a good idea. You're really fucked in the head.

Back