Rush Limbaugh: May Not Support GOP Nominee

He did, however, get the country to finally face environmental problems.

As I said, they were not lies so much as exaggerations.

He did, however, get the country to finally face environmental problems.

As I said, they were not lies so much as exaggerations.

When I was a kid we had hippies and the first Earth Day. I also had to travel 4 hours from where I grew up to see clean water running in a creek. That woke me up enough to go to college, then to graduate school for environmental engineering. Gore's "message" is bullshit. He also makes a tidy living selling "carbon credits".

Its fairly obvious that he knew that what he was saying was untrue. By anyone's defintion that is a lie.

Hmmm. Double standard?

Tell me, when Bush said this, was he lying, or just stupid:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Then at the 2004 debates, was he lying or just stupid when he denied making that quote?

Hmmm. Double standard?

Tell me, when Bush said this, was he lying, or just stupid:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Then at the 2004 debates, was he lying or just stupid when he denied making that quote?
If he's doing it to throw OBL off, then a lie is entirely justified. In this example, Bush has nothing to gain, but the US does.

With Gore, he's telling us BS that could actually harm the environment, and lining his pockets to boot!

If he's doing it to throw OBL off, then a lie is entirely justified. In this example, Bush has nothing to gain, but the US does.

LOL Did you teach Gregory Hines how to tap dance?

So when he denied making that statement in the debates a year later, was that a lie? Or more "throwing Bin Laden off"?

Seriously man.

LOL Did you teach Gregory Hines how to tap dance?

So when he denied making that statement in the debates a year later, was that a lie? Or more "throwing Bin Laden off"?

Seriously man.
Perhaps you should re-read the post that you quoted.

Perhaps you should re-read the post that you quoted.

So, just so we're square, if he lied to "throw off bin Laden", then no problem.

And if he lied about telling the lie, no sweat.

But if Gore exaggerates, crucify him.

Do I have about right yet?

And I'd love some moonshine. Hana Rum leaves a lot to be desired. :clink:

So, just so we're square, if he lied to "throw off bin Laden", then no problem.

And if he lied about telling the lie, no sweat.

But if Gore exaggerates, crucify him.

Do I have about right yet?

And I'd love some moonshine. Hana Rum leaves a lot to be desired. :clink:

You've got the first half right, but no one is crucifying Gore. I'm simply calling him a charleton who will lie to line his pockets.

The last good homemade moonshie that I got was made by one of the Junior Johnson clan actually- no kidding. My source has since moved out of state.

You've got the first half right, but no one is crucifying Gore. I'm simply calling him a charleton who will lie to line his pockets.

The last good homemade moonshie that I got was made by one of the Junior Johnson clan actually- no kidding. My source has since moved out of state.

Send me some and I'll send you some Maui Wowie.
:cof1:

Georgia Moon corn whiskey. They sell it at the ABC.

http://www.heaven-hill.com/brands-otherwhiskey.html

Its not bad, but its not as good as some of the home-made that I've had. Home made you can only get if you know somebody, and like I've said, my source moved.

I love Heaven Hill. I was at the Stardust in 1999, and they had dollar Well Whiskey and I got a couple of shots. I liked it so much I asked the bar tender what it was, and it was heaven hill. I haven't been able to find it since.

Did you make it in an old dysfunctional toilet near the hog sty?

I did not make it, but it is smooth stuff. been getting it off of the same guy for many years. no blind customers yet.
I don't have any hogs just beef critters.
I traded a quarter of beef for a hog a while back though. Freezers are full.

Back