RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS DECLINE AND BREAKUP OF USA

The Bulk of Florida's population is in the Southern Region. Id say at least 50% of Florida's population is South Florida.

South Florida is the bottom of the state. About 32% of the population lives there.

But whether the population is there or not, you have yet to explain why you think the Atlantic Alliance should get Florida. Whatever the population is like, they are no more like the people in Maryland than they are like the people in Alabama.

South Florida is the bottom of the state. About 32% of the population lives there.

But whether the population is there or not, you have yet to explain why you think the Atlantic Alliance should get Florida. Whatever the population is like, they are no more like the people in Maryland than they are like the people in Alabama.

Depends on where you draw the line, University of South Florida is in north Tampa...

We dont have a lot of Religous whackos here in the south.

The majority of the education and wealth.

1) Bullshit on education... that is simply elitist bullshit.

2) The "wealth" is based on paper money and equities in companies. The paper money would be damn near worthless as the northeast doesn't have the capability of providing for itself with regards to food and energy. The financial sector would be in turmoil as you get all the banks with bad debt and have to worry that the "new countries" don't start up their own exchanges based on the companies in their regions.

So... what tangible assets would the northeast have?

Depends on where you draw the line, University of South Florida is in north Tampa...

We dont have a lot of Religous whackos here in the south.

LMAO!! Ok, so are you taking Virginia with the Atlantic Alliance?

No, you can't claim the entire state of florida because you claim to have fewer religious whackos. We are going to have most of those shot during the formation of Gulfcoastia anyway.

No, Florida stays attached to the south.

2) The "wealth" is based on paper money and equities in companies. The paper money would be damn near worthless as the northeast doesn't have the capability of providing for itself with regards to food and energy. The financial sector would be in turmoil as you get all the banks with bad debt and have to worry that the "new countries" don't start up their own exchanges based on the companies in their regions.

Hightech, biotech, financial, insurance, and other major industries. Large populations of skilled workers, good infrastructure, Major shipping hubs, densely spaced cities, thousands of colleges...

I will have to agree with you here. Gulfcoastia will have plenty of the top colleges and universities when the divide comes.

Plus, considering the need to import fuels (especially heating oil) and food, you will be hardpressed to survive long.

Apples? And I am not incorrect on the education part. Look it up!

LMAO!! Ok, so are you taking Virginia with the Atlantic Alliance?

No, you can't claim the entire state of florida because you claim to have fewer religious whackos. We are going to have most of those shot during the formation of Gulfcoastia anyway.

No, Florida stays attached to the south.

I would consider it if you truely have the whackos shot.

I would consider it if you truely have the whackos shot.

Its a promise. Not promising to shoot all religious people, just the fanatics.

BTW, are you taking Virginia as part of the Atlantic Alliance? Its iffy whether VA is southern or not.

A trend that I have noticed, and not sure if it means anything, is companies around me here in MA are forgoing off shoring and instead going with college grads. Still cheap labor and the same high turnover but without having to deal with the logistics and giving back to the community.

Think about it. hundreds of schools in the area. Kids come out and you can pay them 30grand for a year before they want a raise or move on. They can do just as well the work that your paying someone in India to do for 20grand and without the hassles and frowned on business practice.

Anything compared to Harvard, Dartmoth, MIT, Princeton, or Yale?

Emory, Georgia Tech, Univ of AL-Birmingham, Loyola, Univ of AL, Duke, Vanderbilt, and some others.

Yeah, we do pretty well.

Hightech, biotech, financial, insurance, and other major industries. Large populations of skilled workers, good infrastructure, Major shipping hubs, densely spaced cities, thousands of colleges...

No food, no energy... you lose

Your financial and insurance turn into nothing when you lose the rest of the country.

But you do have lobster... I'll give you that.

Apples? And I am not incorrect on the education part. Look it up!

Dumbshit.... while they certainly have good education up in the northeast, you stated that they had the bulk of education. Which is idiotic at best.... not to mention elitist.

Emory, Georgia Tech, Univ of AL-Birmingham, Loyola, Univ of AL, Duke, Vanderbilt, and some others.

Yeah, we do pretty well.

Those are all good schools, except U of ALABAMA. Dont forget I went to AUBURN myself. But they are not HARVARD, YALE, MIT, DARTMOTH, or PRINCTON. They are more along the lines or NYU, U of VT, U. MASS, SUNY, U CONN, or Boton College.

Back