RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS DECLINE AND BREAKUP OF USA

I'm not familiar with Florida but somehow I doubt there is the dislike between the two halves of the states as there is in California. Our has nothing to do with politics. Both halves are liberal. It's strictly that southern California sucks and should be blown off the map while Northern California reigns supreme.

No, there is no dislike between north and south Florida. Jarod is just trying to come up with reasons why Florida should be part of the Atlantic Alliance instead of Gulfcoastia.

No, no dividing Florida. We keep it.

No, there is no dislike between north and south Florida. Jarod is just trying to come up with reasons why Florida should be part of the Atlantic Alliance instead of Gulfcoastia.

No, no dividing Florida. We keep it.

There is no dislike, its just that culturally South Florida is very different from North Florida. We would not fit in with the Dixie states.

Its a promise. Not promising to shoot all religious people, just the fanatics.

BTW, are you taking Virginia as part of the Atlantic Alliance? Its iffy whether VA is southern or not.

I have no problem with that, I dont want the merely religous shot, just the wackos. We will likely disagree on what is a whacko...

LMAO... typical Ivy League bullshit. I think you will find that Loyola law and Harvard law teach from the same texts. Same with most of the other courses. It is the "image" of the Ivy schools that people pay for.... and it does open doors for them because of the "prestige" of their names.

The only one with an actual REAL competitive advantage out of your list is MIT. The others lose a lot of their advantage once the states are split.

How many presidents have we had from Loyloa? How many supreme court justices?

The USA Today has been making a list of All-USA College Academic Team for a number of years. The UA has the highest total of any school. It also is the only school to have 6 students listed on a given year. They had the most students on the list in 2006, 2005, and 2003. They were second only to Harvard in 2004. They ranked 12th in the nation for enrollment of merit scholars. And the UA School of Engineering was ranked 3rd in the US by the National Society of Professional Engineers.

1) Alabama sucks, its drilled into your head if you go to Auburn, you will never convence me differently, even with all your fancy statistics and stuff.

2) Ranked 3rd to what schools? Ill bet they are in New America.

1) Alabama sucks, its drilled into your head if you go to Auburn, you will never convence me differently, even with all your fancy statistics and stuff.

2) Ranked 3rd to what schools? Ill bet they are in New America.

Yes, 3rd of the schools in the USA. We were ranked behind MIT & Cal PolyTech.

How many presidents have we had from Loyloa? How many supreme court justices?

That is not what we are judging here. And a big reason your schools would win that argument is the length of time they have existed, not necessarily the quality of the education.

For example, the school with the second most presidents is William & Mary. But the most recent president they produced was John Tyler. He was president before California was a state. In fact, he was a president when CA was still a part of Mexico.

Also, would you claim that Southwest Texas State Teachers College was a better school than Dartmouth? Because they have produced a president and Dartmouth has not.

Do you know what state MIT is in? Do you know what MIT stands for?

Yes I do know what MIT stands for and where it is. I suppose since MIT got the #1 ranking, the rest should simply close their doors?

The point of the lists of schools is that the northeast does not have all of the top level schools, and so your competitive edge, in that area, when the country is split will be negligible.

That is not what we are judging here. And a big reason your schools would win that argument is the length of time they have existed, not necessarily the quality of the education.

For example, the school with the second most presidents is William & Mary. But the most recent president they produced was John Tyler. He was president before California was a state. In fact, he was a president when CA was still a part of Mexico.

Also, would you claim that Southwest Texas State Teachers College was a better school than Dartmouth? Because they have produced a president and Dartmouth has not.

Good point... I still belive Harvard and Yale are the best schools in the USA, and MIT is the best for Engeneering.

Yes I do know what MIT stands for and where it is. I suppose since MIT got the #1 ranking, the rest should simply close their doors?

The point of the lists of schools is that the northeast does not have all of the top level schools, and so your competitive edge, in that area, when the country is split will be negligible.

The NORTHWEST does have all the top schools.. Alabama may claim #3, but that is not top is it?

Back