RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS DECLINE AND BREAKUP OF USA

Anything compared to Harvard, Dartmoth, MIT, Princeton, or Yale?

LMAO... typical Ivy League bullshit. I think you will find that Loyola law and Harvard law teach from the same texts. Same with most of the other courses. It is the "image" of the Ivy schools that people pay for.... and it does open doors for them because of the "prestige" of their names.

The only one with an actual REAL competitive advantage out of your list is MIT. The others lose a lot of their advantage once the states are split.

No food, no energy... you lose

Your financial and insurance turn into nothing when you lose the rest of the country.

But you do have lobster... I'll give you that.

I believe we have the grid from Canada for power all the way to NY. we have lots of dairy farms around.

Dumbshit.... while they certainly have good education up in the northeast, you stated that they had the bulk of education. Which is idiotic at best.... not to mention elitist.

They have a much higher percentage of educated people than the rest of the nation.

Maybe Florida should split also, draw the line just above Tampa and Orlando.

I'm not familiar with Florida but somehow I doubt there is the dislike between the two halves of the states as there is in California. Our has nothing to do with politics. Both halves are liberal. It's strictly that southern California sucks and should be blown off the map while Northern California reigns supreme.

I'm not familiar with Florida but somehow I doubt there is the dislike between the two halves of the states as there is in California. Our has nothing to do with politics. Both halves are liberal. It's strictly that southern California sucks and should be blown off the map while Northern California reigns supreme.

There is no hatrid, its just that the two halves are very different, culturally.

I believe we have the grid from Canada for power all the way to NY. we have lots of dairy farms around.

True, but that makes you energy DEPENDENT.

Again, your financial and insurance sectors crumble without the actual companies. What products are you going to ship out of your seaports?

Cause here in the Rockies, we are going to put everything out of the gulf ports.

Cause we will most certainly entice TX to join our Rocky Mtn/Plains coalition.

We would be energy independent, we would be food independent, we would have technology, alt energy technology, biotech research... and of course the best skiing in North America.

Our coalition would include....

CO, NM, MT, WY, AZ, ID, UT, KS, TX, OK, NE, ND, SD, IA and MO

and we would invite AK to join us as well.

There is no hatrid, its just that the two halves are very different, culturally.

Ours is about hatred which is why its legit. And (no) thanks to platetechtronics in millions of years S.F. and L.A. are going to be adjacent. Fuck that.

I agree completely that Southern Cal sucks. Glad to see you finally admit it.

I agree completely that Southern Cal sucks. Glad to see you finally admit it.

I've always said that you a-hole, except for the finest University in America. The University of Southern California. You need to go wash your mouth out with a revolver.

I've always said that you a-hole, except for the finest University in America. The University of Southern California. You need to go wash your mouth out with a revolver.

Nah... everything about U. Southern Cal sucks. Don't be ashamed, you can admit it now that you live in San Fran. They will still accept you despite your obvious pathetic educational heritage.

Those are all good schools, except U of ALABAMA. Dont forget I went to AUBURN myself. But they are not HARVARD, YALE, MIT, DARTMOTH, or PRINCTON. They are more along the lines or NYU, U of VT, U. MASS, SUNY, U CONN, or Boton College.

The USA Today has been making a list of All-USA College Academic Team for a number of years. The UA has the highest total of any school. It also is the only school to have 6 students listed on a given year. They had the most students on the list in 2006, 2005, and 2003. They were second only to Harvard in 2004. They ranked 12th in the nation for enrollment of merit scholars. And the UA School of Engineering was ranked 3rd in the US by the National Society of Professional Engineers.

Back