Russian court hands Brittney Griner 9-year prison sentence

So you believe possession of a small amount of THC should be punished in a first offence by a year?

No. Just pointing out how incredibly stupid she is by carrying around THC in a foreign airport.
She probably never saw Midnight Express.

No. Just pointing out how incredibly stupid she is by carrying around THC in a foreign airport.

Right. When you're a user you tend to forget what evil bastards the cops are.
I support carrying a half-pound for personal use.

Haw, haw..................................haw.

But that's the problem, in this country being black, female(?) And gay she can do whatever she pleases. In this country those things make her the victim so it's all good. I guess Russia did the get the woke memo.

Dolt. You have no fucking idea of the weight of her stash. You're a simple-minded propaganda sponge.

Haw, haw............................haw.
Its reported in the press that the prosecution claims she had less than a gram.

So no apology for falsely accusing me of getting the facts of Russia law incorrect?

Again their country their justice system!

You are chuckling and doing a victory dance because an American was improperly charged and railroaded into a nine year prison sentence, just because you don't like her sexuality or politics.

Are you as vindictive in real life as you are on the internet?

OP support for tyranny is noted.

Meanwhile, all good Americans are hoping for a quick & safe return of this political prisoner.

She broke their law and pled guilty

So if we arrest a Russian Mexican etc for breaking the law by carrying meth/crack, he pleds guilty ...he would be a political prisoner?

She broke their law and pled guilty

So if we arrest a Russian Mexican etc for breaking the law by carrying meth/crack, he pleds guilty ...he would be a political prisoner?

All in the hopes that they would have "leniency". They thought gay black and woman (?) Were magical labels everywhere

Back