Russian court hands Brittney Griner 9-year prison sentence

Right. When you're a user you tend to forget what evil bastards the cops are.
I support carrying a half-pound for personal use.

Haw, haw..................................haw.

good point.......you shouldn't have to go the store twice a day......

The silly bitch must've thought the entire planet worships her.

I'd suggest it's not her specifically but I think the leftist wingnuts in this country think their ideas are accepted everywhere. I am fairly certain she was genuinely shocked when the Russians didn't really give a shit that she was a gay black female athlete. But your point is well taken.

Is she an American? What led you to that conclusion? Was it her pissing and moaning about having to listen to the national anthenm? That must be it.

You don't think she is an American?
You are okay with foreign nations giving people much harsher prison sentences due to being American?
You cheer on foreign nations who do that to our people?

Then you are unamerican scum.

You are okay with foreign nations giving people much harsher prison sentences due to being American?

She sure hates what America stands for. I have little doubt that she thinks America is systemically racist and that she is terribly oppressed here. And now she can see what's it's like in another country.

Fact is other countries can do whatever the fuck they please. You don't like it don't go there. That has nothing to do with me.

And you're a hysterical bitch

Its not harsh...their law states up to 10 years in prison if convicted

Do u not get the .."up to" part

Back