Russian court hands Brittney Griner 9-year prison sentence

As for "hating America" - is there any more definitive America-hating slogan than "Make America Great Again?"

So, America isn't great? Why do Trumpers hate this country so much?

You don't understand what the word "again" means do you? LMBO dumbass

You don't understand what the word "again" means do you? LMBO dumbass

Sure do. It means that when someone says that phrase, they don't think America is great NOW.

And I still wouldn't root for those America-haters to rot in a foreign jail on trumped-up, BS charges.

Sure do. It means that when someone says that phrase, they don't think America is great NOW.

And I still wouldn't root for those America-haters to rot in a foreign jail on trumped-up, BS charges.

Carrying drugs is not a bullshit charge..u may not agree with it...but its the law in the country she is in!

Brittney Griner: National anthem has no place in WNBA, sports

Well dude its not going to be played where u are at...

That's what she didn't want to listen to the national anthem. It's like you're brain damaged.

That she was taking a stand against injustice and doing what she could to improve America. You’re such a fucking ignorant dip shit.

If someone's an American, you support them in this kind of situation - their politics shouldn't matter.

All this more-patriotic-than-thou stuff is so transparent. If you don't support getting Griner home from a tyrannical regime...how can you call yourself an American? You stand for the anthem...but support a dictator over one of our citizens?

That she was taking a stand against injustice and doing what she could to improve America. You’re such a fucking ignorant dip shit.

Injustice??? Griner supports affirmative action and wants whites denied jobs just for being white. Blacks get special treatment on everything . There is your injustice and griner loves it.

Injustice??? Griner supports affirmative action and wants whites denied jobs just for being white. Blacks get special treatment on everything . There is your injustice and griner loves it.

I do not care what she supports or does not support, she is an American and should not be punished by Russia for that.

That's what she didn't want to listen to the national anthem. It's like you're brain damaged.
she's more woke trash, but I dont want her to rot in a Russian jail for 9 years either
They'll do a prisoner swap at some point

She wasn't

Crime she pled guilty to is up to 10 years..she got 9 1/2

She got punished for drugs!

If she were not American she would have gotten probation or a fine.

You just admitted it was oppression. You are too dumb to debate anymore.

If she were not American she would have gotten probation or a fine.

You just admitted it was oppression. You are too dumb to debate anymore.

Real oppression in her eyes....not mine she brake the law and pled guilty...tough shit do the time

And im not bitching about oppression in America she did...now she gets a taste of another country

Last edited:
You don't think she is an American?
You are okay with foreign nations giving people much harsher prison sentences due to being American?
You cheer on foreign nations who do that to our people?

Then you are unamerican scum.

Our relations w/ Russia were bad in Feb. before the Uk war. She has no one to blame but herself for taking an unnecessary risk in an adversary's country... at a fucking airport for chrissakes! Why give them any reason at all to arrest her? She must be kicking herself daily.
Yes I feel sorry for her but we're at war with Russia. They gonna do what they gonna do.

Our relations w/ Russia were bad in Feb. before the Uk war. She has no one to blame but herself for taking an unnecessary risk in an adversary's country... at a fucking airport for chrissakes! Why give them any reason at all to arrest her? She must be kicking herself daily.
Yes I feel sorry for her but we're at war with Russia. They gonna do what they gonna do.

And you side with the enemy, thats how much you hate America.

Yuo

like going to Germany in 1938 with a Kippah on

She has no one to blame but herself..and her greed for money

Biden will cave and make a lopsided swap deal to get her back along with Whelan trying to look like a hero before the midterms. The terms will be Putin’s and he will be laughing at us for our weakness.

Back