Russian court hands Brittney Griner 9-year prison sentence

If anybody is in any doubt about the backward and repressive nature of our societies, remember-.............

.........you can be incarcerated in a dungeon for years for being in possession of a vegetable.

Haw, haw.............................................haw.

Wot ? Me vote ?

Haw, haw....................................haw, haw......................................haw.

Its interesting that the Russians dont seem to be in any rush to do the prisoner swap the US wants to do.

Butler native sentenced to 14 years in Russian maximum security prison

An American teacher who was arrested at a Moscow airport last summer has been sentenced to 14 years in a maximum security Russian prison.

Pittsburgh’s Action News 4 has learned that teacher is a graduate of Butler High School.

Russian officials say video shows the detention of Marc Fogel at the Moscow airport as security staff find what they describe as large-scale cannabis in his luggage.

Previous news reports say Fogel told his lawyers he was using medical marijuana after undergoing spinal surgery and that he didn't know medical marijuana is illegal in Russia.

https://www.wtae.com/article/butler...s-in-russian-maximum-security-prison/40353229

Yup

No Lib tears for him...no talk of a swap for him

No words from Biden about this guy

WHY NOT LIBS

What makes this black gay woman so special? That Biden speaks about her and not a peep from him on the American above

I've been talking about marc fogel too. He did the same thing as Griner but the press says hell with him. He's a white man and we only care about people who are black or perverts or trannies.

Ukraine is being ground into Rubble, as I said was the likely plan about three weeks in, when I finally figured out what the Empire is up to.

Like you ran away from the question about other Americans held abroad?

I find it very telling that you're obsessed w/ Griner. You have started more threads about her than anyone.

Americans held abroad?

OK so there are plenty more..... obsessed? OK lets talk about that

So why is the MSM and Biden etc so obsessed Griner? When there are many others before her STILL being held?

Not one peep from the MSM or Biden on the American school teacher that was sent to prison in Russia for 14 years on a pot charge

MSM Biden etc have spoke about Griner WAY WAY more than anyone else...has Robin Roberts interviewed the wife of the teacher being held in a Russian prison on ABC prime time TV?

So who is obsessed with Griner?

House Passes Bipartisan Resolution Pushing for Russia to Release WNBA Player Brittney Griner

Have they done that for the American teacher being held in a Russian prison??????

Last edited:
1659698292401-png.1053165

She will grow more bitter and angry by the day. Russia produces some of the HOTTEST tail on Earth. Brit will be looking at it all day every day in her female prison then looking in the mirror at herself and seeing ugly looking back. It wont be good for her self confidence,.......to say the least. :cool:

The United States has offered to exchange Russian prisoners for American citizens including Griner and former Marine Paul Whelan.

One source familiar with the situation said that Washington was willing to exchange convicted arms trafficker Viktor Bout, whose life helped inspire the 2005 Hollywood film "Lord of War" starring Nicholas Cage.

Russian officials have said a deal has not been reached.

He was jailed in Thailand at one stage, truly nasty piece of work.

Trump left Americans who had been unjustly railroaded by the Kremlin's justice system to rot in Russian prisons.

Biden got Trevor Reed out, and there is a reasonably good chance he is going to get Griner and Paul Whelan out.

Back