Russian court hands Brittney Griner 9-year prison sentence

No- the responsibility lies with the medieval thinking behind laws which jail people for carrying vegetables- you gutless, Jew-hating , establishment prick.

Haw, haw........................................haw.

The ambulance chaser is on the case, I would let her rot for a year or so. She might not be so full of woke bullshit after a spell in a Russian jail.

Small wonder that you're a pitiful guitar-player and a Santana sycophant, maggot. You're a fucking grass and a cop-gobbler .

Haw, haw.............................haw.

1659812103294-png.1054455

Russian law does not make it a felony to have any amount of hash.

It is only a felony if you have a "significant" amount of hash. In our courts that would be interpreted as an amount sufficient to indicate intent to distribute.

Griner only had 0.7 grams of prescribed hash oil. That amount weighs less than a stick of gum.

It was obviously a political decision by the Kremlin to
criminally prosecute that as a "significant' amount of hash, and dish out a ~maximum sentence.

In 2019 a 19 year old American woman was convicted in Russia of having 17 grams of marijuana, she had to pay a fine and spent only a month in jail.

https://www.phillytrib.com/brittney...cle_0f059015-1b3f-503c-b532-75beee71f4c3.html

Right. Being gay and black doesnt really seem to matter to the Russians. What's that old saying about justice being blind or something like that?

I would pay big money to see you in a ring with BG, shit kicker. She'd tear your arms off and beat you to death with them.

Have you seen her wife? She's a total smoke show. No wonder you're jealous. BG can find the clitoris and you never will.

No court handed her anything.

The sentence was handed down by the Kremlin. There is no independent judiciary in Russia, and the judges do the bidding of their Kremlin overlords.

The Kremlin decided to prosecute this case, and hand down a maximum sentence to attain political leverage over the United States

Yep, I think it's something like 99% of Russian cases that go to trial result in conviction. They're really NOT trials.

Yep, I think it's something like 99% of Russian cases that go to trial result in conviction. They're really NOT trials.

The real story coming out of this is that American citizen Brittany Griner is not a career criminal, not a drug addict, not a drug dealer, not a violent person, but MAGA fat asses are giggling about her fate and praying for her to rot in hellhole Russian prison.

She will be spared that misery right? So this is actually a good thing. The Russians are doing her a favor by keeping her from returning to such a horrible country. I hope she is more grateful to them than she has been to America. Probably not though

They're sending her to a labor camp. You suck. You have zero morality or empathy. Show us on the doll where the girl wouldn't touch you.

Russian law does not make it a felony to have any amount of hash.

It is only a felony if you have a "significant" amount of hash. In our courts that would be interpreted as an amount sufficient to indicate intent to distribute.

Griner only had 0.7 grams of prescribed hash oil. That amount weighs less than a stick of gum.

It was obviously a political decision by the Kremlin to
criminally prosecute that as a "significant' amount of hash, and dish out a ~maximum sentence.

Oh, so true. They wanted her as a bargaining chip for their weapons asshole.

Now, I'm not ignoring the fact BG was a fucking idiot for bringing mj into Russia. Stupid. But, we'll get her back.

It appears that you are disseminating Russo-phobic horseshit, you war-mongering asshole.

And...

Now you lost me. How is opining about the reasons Russia railroaded BG being "war-mongering"? Did you just fall down and hit your head or something?

you need to respond to what I actually wrote, not what you wished I wrote.

I specifically wrote about felony criminal charges.

Yeah, I don't know what happened there. He must have been seized by one of his shock treatment flashbacks.

Back