Russian court hands Brittney Griner 9-year prison sentence

Manservant
th
On that we agree.

Nah- you're just on the lookout for a band-wagon to jump , you ingratiating asshole.

Haw, haw...............................haw.

Probably 1 year for drug possession and 8 for extreme stupidity.
Bringing THC into an American airport would be dumb. A foreign one even dumber. But Russia with it’s strict drug laws?

I take weed with me everywhere I go, domestically. TSA could give a rat's ass. They're looking for bombs. They even let you bring lighters in your carry-ons now, as long as they're not the torch kind.

Lastly, don't talk about "stupid". You're soaking in stupidity.

But that's the problem, in this country being black, female(?) And gay she can do whatever she pleases. In this country those things make her the victim so it's all good. I guess Russia did the get the woke memo.

"Can do whatever she pleases". Twumptard, you have lost your fucking mind! Yeah, she'd probably have a lot of people come up and shake her hand at an Alabama Cracker Barrell.

You're an idiot.

"Can do whatever she pleases". Twumptard, you have lost your fucking mind! Yeah, she'd probably have a lot of people come up and shake her hand at an Alabama Cracker Barrell.

You're an idiot.

Or leave her alone with her family to eat together like decent people would.

She will come out of there a SuperDyke-Russian style and it's almost a given she'll be traded for a Russian hitman or something.

That's a biological function not covered by the constitution. It's you geniuses that are claiming abortion is a right just point to where thats mentioned.

Point to the right to travel from state to state in the constitution. Because that's going away when SCOTUS ratifies the "no going to another state to get your abortion law".

You're an idiot.

The real story coming out of this is that American citizen Brittany Griner is not a career criminal, not a drug addict, not a drug dealer, not a violent person, but MAGA fat asses are giggling about her fate and praying for her to rot in hellhole Russian prison.

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1659883749764.jpg
    FB_IMG_1659883749764.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 9
The real story coming out of this is that American citizen Brittany Griner is not a career criminal, not a drug addict, not a drug dealer, not a violent person, but MAGA fat asses are giggling about her fate and praying for her to rot in hellhole Russian prison.

It's worse than that - they're sending her to a Russian labor camp. I read the Yelp reviews on the Russian labor camps for "cheap getaways". Not good.

Probably 1 year for drug possession and 8 for extreme stupidity.
Bringing THC into an American airport would be dumb. A foreign one even dumber. But Russia with it’s strict drug laws?
No, this prison sentence was handed down by the Kremlin, for purposes of political leverage.

It was not handed down by any rational reading of Russian law.

Three years ago a 19 year old American woman was detained in Russia with 17 grams of THC. That's 23 times the amount Britney Griner had.

This 19 year old had to pay a fine and spend 30 days in a Russian jail.

No, this prison sentence was handed down by the Kremlin, for purposes of political leverage.

Three years ago a 19 year old American woman was detained in Russia with 17 grams of THC. That's 23 times the amount Britney Griner had.

Either way, don't smuggle drugs into a foreign country!

I love it when conservatives continue to make inane comments about this situation.

It reminds me that most of them aren't really Americans anymore.

Guess the American hater should not have gone to Russia... You stupid piece of shit

Funny thing is this piece of shit kneeled for the American flag but would have stood for the Russian or China flag

Back