Russian court hands Brittney Griner 9-year prison sentence

And you side with the enemy, thats how much you hate America.

No, just stating reality. It's not what you want to hear but not sure how you can disagree with me. I'd like to see them free the basketball player but it ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

I don't know what the politics of Paul Whelan or Trevor Reed are, but even if they are die hard Trump supporters, I still support Biden's efforts to get them out of Russian prison.

I call bullshit on that but even if it's true who are we to say Americans should be free from the consequences of their actions when in different countries. This is exactly the kind of "ugly American" behavior that I've heard leftists complain about in the past.

That she was taking a stand against injustice and doing what she could to improve America. You’re such a fucking ignorant dip shit.

Here's the thing she whined about "injustice" in a country where she was making a ton of money but now is dealing with the reality of the world. You stupid shitheads whine about America when there are countries a thousand times worse and she couldn't appreciate how this "racist" country even allowed her to say the shit that she did. The only ignorant dipshits here are you and her. You're an idiot

Last edited:
she's more woke trash, but I dont want her to rot in a Russian jail for 9 years either
They'll do a prisoner swap at some point

I don't want that either but why shouldn't she suffer the consequences of breaking another countries laws? WTF do people think that because she's an American, albeit a crappy one, she should be free from those consequence?

Last edited:
As for "hating America" - is there any more definitive America-hating slogan than "Make America Great Again?"

So, America isn't great? Why do Trumpers hate this country so much?

There are two different USA's now. I suspect Trumpers hate what's become of America's great cities (like I do) and I suspect progressives hate rural low violent crime areas because they favor violent crime.

Last edited:
Ex-Knick Iman Shumpert charged with weed possession at Dallas airport
The 32-year-old NBA veteran, who hasn’t played in the league since 2021 but did win “Dancing With The Stars” later that year, faces up to two years in jail and a $10,000 fine.
https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/...campaign=Don't Miss&utm_content=5631659582445

Too bad griner wasn't in Dallas. Oh that's right Dallas is in that systemically racist country she hates so much. Never mind. I mean 9 years is much better than 2 years and a fine.

she's more woke trash, but I dont want her to rot in a Russian jail for 9 years either
They'll do a prisoner swap at some point

And yet you support marc fogel rotting in a russian prison. He is american too and was also convicted of pot possession a couple months back and got 14 years. But he's a white man so all you libs say hell with him.

And yet you support marc fogel rotting in a russian prison. He is american too and was also convicted of pot possession a couple months back and got 14 years. But he's a white man so all you libs say hell with him.

He's not gay black or a female is he? The left figures he deserves it. He's guilty of visiting Russia while be a white male.

Remember the obama prisoner swap of 8 years ago?.
American bowe berghdal in exchange for a bunch of terrorists. Terrible deal. Child Molester biden will do something like that.

Butler native sentenced to 14 years in Russian maximum security prison

An American teacher who was arrested at a Moscow airport last summer has been sentenced to 14 years in a maximum security Russian prison.

Pittsburgh’s Action News 4 has learned that teacher is a graduate of Butler High School.

Russian officials say video shows the detention of Marc Fogel at the Moscow airport as security staff find what they describe as large-scale cannabis in his luggage.

Previous news reports say Fogel told his lawyers he was using medical marijuana after undergoing spinal surgery and that he didn't know medical marijuana is illegal in Russia.

https://www.wtae.com/article/butler...s-in-russian-maximum-security-prison/40353229

Yup

No Lib tears for him...no talk of a swap for him

No words from Biden about this guy

WHY NOT LIBS

What makes this black gay woman so special? That Biden speaks about her and not a peep from him on the American above

Last edited:
Like you ran away from the question about other Americans held abroad?

I find it very telling that you're obsessed w/ Griner. You have started more threads about her than anyone.

Back