Sad news: E man is gone.

I'm having trouble myself. Some of the old memories in this thread have my brain working overtime. I did have Eman on ignore for years, so I probably missed a lot of that back and forth. I got friendly with RK. We used to chat with Harper Lee on an old dead board that RK still had. It def. wasn't her. I don't think she made it to DCJ.
I believe Rasta was here under the name Gazza Queen, got banned and never returned.....

I'm having trouble myself. Some of the old memories in this thread have my brain working overtime. I did have Eman on ignore for years, so I probably missed a lot of that back and forth. I got friendly with RK. We used to chat with Harper Lee on an old dead board that RK still had. It def. wasn't her. I don't think she made it to DCJ.

Harper came over for a short time, & w/ someone else, I can't recall who, they were close friends, were like a team..

SHe wanted/needed a board much more moderated than we had..

3537csl.jpg

I believe the other guy posts here as Big Dog. Unless you're thinking of Doctor Dog/Wayers? He was a real piece of shit.

Nurse Dog did post here for quite a bit, but rage-quit one night, which I thought was well played.

Big dog has been posting here.

Back