Sad news: E man is gone.

Eman lived on Catalina Island. I'm thinking it was a member who left here because she refused to tolerate the racism/misogyny. Parade Rain here, I believe. We arrived together.
There was a woman who lived on an island called Roatan and I'll be damned if I can remember her name. It wasn't RK.

I had to eventually put him on ignore. I would retire for the night, and check a really good thread the next morning...only to find Eman added about 100 inane posts.

Yep, After trying to dig out & gone through 10-20 pages, & @ least that to go since the night before, I would just give up.:dunno: When he was @ DCJ I pretty much just ignored him for the most part~regarding that.. That one thread "Eman has arrived" I think he would have over 100 pages in 24 hours, just in that thread..:laugh::laugh:

I believe the other guy posts here as Big Dog. Unless you're thinking of Doctor Dog/Wayers? He was a real piece of shit.

Yes, I recalled it after I posted, wayers, wayers57, dr dog, elvis etc.........

Funny, when he showed up @ PG (I think first place I posted w/ him) I use to call him Muddy, as I thought he was "Mudwhistle" from BM... Come to find out he wasn't .. I actually asked Mudwhistle years ago as he posts on USmessageboard..

He liked to get under ppl's skin, & was pretty good @ it w/ certain ppl.......

No, actually Eman lived in Maryland in a small, older, one story concrete block ranch style house in Prince George's County.

I looked up the address once and Google Street Viewed it. I might still have it stored on my old computer.

Small-ish and nothing fancy, but well maintained.

I'm guessing he knew somebody on Catalina Island who let him stay occasionally.

Yes, he use to live there, but has been on the island the last several years... Prob @ least last 5... If you see his stuff, fb etc, it is all about the island... I really liked his early garden, primitive & almost effective......lol

Yes, he use to live there, but has been on the island the last several years... Prob @ least last 5... If you see his stuff, fb etc, it is all about the island... I really liked his early garden, primitive & almost effective......lol

Well, the Google Maps pic from Maryland is newer than five years ago and his car is in the driveway....

No, actually Eman lived in Maryland in a small, older, one story concrete block ranch style house in Prince George's County.

I looked up the address once and Google Street Viewed it. I might still have it stored on my old computer.

Small-ish and nothing fancy, but well maintained.

I'm guessing he knew somebody on Catalina Island who let him stay occasionally.
Well then...he was certainly good at perpetrating that hoax. He posted videos/pix of his garden with a fence made from saplings. The animals were always breaching it!

There was a woman who lived on an island called Roatan and I'll be damned if I can remember her name. It wasn't RK.
I'm having trouble myself. Some of the old memories in this thread have my brain working overtime. I did have Eman on ignore for years, so I probably missed a lot of that back and forth. I got friendly with RK. We used to chat with Harper Lee on an old dead board that RK still had. It def. wasn't her. I don't think she made it to DCJ.

Well then...he was certainly good at perpetrating that hoax. He posted videos/pix of his garden with a fence made from saplings. The animals were always breaching it!

Yep, I loved that one...... I could always imagine the critters sitting there watching, wonder what taking him so long~so they can get in there & eat as soon as he is done "fencing them out"..LMAO.. yea, that fence was more for cows or goats, certainly not the common stuff around..

Yep, After trying to dig out & gone through 10-20 pages, & @ least that to go since the night before, I would just give up.:dunno: When he was @ DCJ I pretty much just ignored him for the most part~regarding that.. That one thread "Eman has arrived" I think he would have over 100 pages in 24 hours, just in that thread..:laugh::laugh:
Ahhh...the bad old days!

Maybe he was just leasing something on the island?? I just assumed he bought, I actually never asked him.. He just seemed to be going more & more, spending more time there.:dunno:

Yes, I recalled it after I posted, wayers, wayers57, dr dog, elvis etc.........

Funny, when he showed up @ PG (I think first place I posted w/ him) I use to call him Muddy, as I thought he was "Mudwhistle" from BM... Come to find out he wasn't .. I actually asked Mudwhistle years ago as he posts on USmessageboard..

He liked to get under ppl's skin, & was pretty good @ it w/ certain ppl.......
For quite some time, Slowhand was convinced that he was Rockin 69 from the end days of Maher.

I can't really take USMB. The format is terrible. I try to stop in once in a while, but it's too frustrating.

Maybe he was just leasing something on the island?? I just assumed he bought, I actually never asked him.. He just seemed to be going more & more, spending more time there.:dunno:

Wish I still had that pict.... AN EMAN CLASSIC!!!

For quite some time, Slowhand was convinced that he was Rockin 69 from the end days of Maher.

I can't really take USMB. The format is terrible. I try to stop in once in a while, but it's too frustrating.

Yea, I agree, my head starts to ache whenever I go there as well........ They have never updated it, just made it bigger.....

Hi folks! Long time...

The beautiful Black Woman from Roatan (Honduras) used the screen name "Rasta Uman" at DCJ.

I sent her an email maybe she will read this thread.

Sorry to hear about E-Man's passing he was one of a kind!

Respectfully,

Murky

Thank you!!!! That was it.

That's why I thought it might have been Ulana.

Rasta Uman is vaguely similar and they both sound a bit exotic.

Back