Sad news: E man is gone.

A Memorial Service Celebrating the Life of Environmentalist and Wake Forest University Alum, NORRIS McDONALD [2/8/53 - 5/14/19] will take place this afternoon, Sunday, June 2nd, at 3:00 on the campus of Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, in Annenberg Forum Room of Carswell Hall, Gully Drive -- directly across from Bostwick Dorm.

THIS IS NOT REAL

SHOW WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM

It was tagged to Emans facebook page by a friend of his. Go to his facebook profile and check it out for yourself. NICE capital letters by the way.

here is the problem

that man is not dead and is the wrong age

its a fake identity

can you say one line 24/7 fake russo bot hole

A Memorial Service Celebrating the Life of Environmentalist and Wake Forest University Alum, NORRIS McDONALD [2/8/53 - 5/14/19] will take place this afternoon, Sunday, June 2nd, at 3:00 on the campus of Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, in Annenberg Forum Room of Carswell Hall, Gully Drive -- directly across from Bostwick Dorm.

now lets look at his wiki page

His son's page.

Nice that you are thinking of him, but his son doesn't deserve attention from your jpp enemies. Seriously, he isn't a member and you shouldn't dox him here.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norris_McDonald

Norris McDonald is an American environmental activist. He is the founder and president of the African American Environmentalist Association and the Center for Environment, Commerce & Energy. He was listed by Ebony (magazine) in 2012 as one of America's top 100 most influential African Americans.[1]
Norris McDonald, a leading black environmentalist, is the founder and president of the African American Environmental Association (AAEA), an organization dedicated to protecting the environment, enhancing human, animal and plant ecologies, and increasing African American participation in the environmental movement.
Norris McDonald was born to parents Sandy Norris McDonald Sr. and Katie Louvina Best in 1958 in Thomasville, North Carolina. Norris McDonald Sr. was a high school principal and Katie Louvina Best worked for the local public school system.

wrong age

and NO proof that person is eman

WTF?? It's face book , not the country courthouse...

You believe whatever you want, you won't get any further explanations...........

I am telling you this because you cant assume who is who on the internets dude

assuming it was actually him without proof is what people have been doing and the Russians have been using

I am telling you this because you cant assume who is who on the internets dude

assuming it was actually him without proof is what people have been doing and the Russians have been using

I & others posting in this thread have known him for over 20 years..

It would be nice if you stayed out so that others can discuss our good times & memories of Eman, thank you...

I knew him too

he was insane

there is no proof this guy is really who we posted with

Evince, do you not even know to not speak ill of the dead?

Please stop disrupting this thread.
You are totally full of shit and you are offending a lot of good people.

Back