'SC - Notre Dame

cawacko

My anus is peppered as ND will go in on us dry today. Please dear lord have Lynn Swann fire Clay Helton on Monday.

Don’t feel bad. OSU is 11-1. They have beaten 3 ranked teams and knocked two other teams out of the rankings. They just beat the #4 team in the nation with the nations best defense and I’m sure they will find a way to keep OSU out of the playoff even if they beat NW 60-0.

Don’t feel bad. OSU is 11-1. They have beaten 3 ranked teams and knocked two other teams out of the rankings. They just beat the #4 team in the nation with the nations best defense and I’m sure they will find a way to keep OSU out of the playoff even if they beat NW 60-0.

Mott, don’t feel bad...

2z57xfq.jpg

Common opponent for OU and OSU ... TCU ... we did better

Plus we didn’t get blown out by Purdue in our only loss.

And if we avenge our earlier loss to Texas ...

Teams are gonna score on us but they better be prepared to keep scoring ...

Also Clemson vs. South Carolina... over 1000 yards of combined offense... but only in the Big 12 is there bad defense (yes, OUrs is bad) and that’s what will keep OU out of the playoff.

Don't start with me Mott about 'SC

Such a great performance today by the Bucks.

Mott, don’t feel bad...

2z57xfq.jpg

Also Clemson vs. South Carolina... over 1000 yards of combined offense... but only in the Big 12 is there bad defense (yes, OUrs is bad) and that’s what will keep OU out of the playoff.

I do love (no homo) LR. The argument you have is to beat Alabama you have to outscore them and OU can do that. The problem is my Oakland A's drafted the OU QB number nine in the MLB draft and I can't afford for him to get hurt. I think OU should turn down the post season!! :)

I think that win could elevate OSU ahead of Georgia. If you beat NW, and GA loses to Alabubba, it's pretty easy to see the Buckeyes at #4. I don't really consider Oklahoma that much of a contender.

Excuse me. This thread just shows the lack of compassion of JPP. I, and my anus, are hurting right now...

Excuse me. This thread just shows the lack of compassion of JPP. I, and my anus, are hurting right now...

You want compassion? From this place? LMAO!!

But really, USC only lost by 7 points. So it wasn't the beat-down you were expecting.

And while I can only speak for myself, I don't spend any time thinking about your anus.

Mott, don’t feel bad...

2z57xfq.jpg

OSU’s argument would be that they’ve beaten three ranked teams, including the fourth ranked team, and knocked two ranked teams out of the rankings compared to OK beating two ranked teams. Not to mention that OSU’s defense has improved while OK defense sucks. The there is OSU has a larger fanbase. If it’s a tight decision the will choose OSU more than likely.

But don’t count your Boomers before they’re hatched. If GA beats Alabuba than both OSU and OK are screwed as you know how desperately ESecPN wants a second SEC team in the playoff.

In reality if OSU and OK win their conference championship game will have earned a place in the playoffs. The question is will there be a team who didn’t earn it on the ground.

Last edited:
OSU’s argument would be that they’ve beaten three ranked teams and knocked two ranked teams out of the rankings compared to OK beating two ranked teams. Not to mention that OSU’s defense has improved while OK defense sucks. The there is OSU has a larger fanbase. If it’s a tight decision the will choose OSU more than likely.

But don’t count your Boomers before they’re hatched. If GA beats Alabuba than both OSU and OK are screwed as you know how desperately ESecPN wants a second SEC team in the playoff.

If Georgia beats Alabama in the SEC Championship, Alabama might still get into the playoffs. But then, Alabama's only loss would be to a highly ranked team with one loss. OSU's loss is to an unranked team that went 6-6 in the regular season. That is not bias. That is picking the better team.

Here is a tidbit for all the haters.

Alabama completed the regular season by beating all 12 opponents by 20 points or more. Only one other team has ever done that. Yale in 1888.

I think if Texas beats Oklahoma,and OSU beats Northwestern,OSU will get back to final 4

Not if UGA beats Bama. Then both OSU and OK are left out. If Bama does win it sucks that either team is left out as they earned the opportunity on the field.

But you know what? The CFP is becoming as big a joke as the BCS. Part of me would rather see the Bucks play in the Rose Bowl.

Mott, don’t feel bad...

2z57xfq.jpg

That and you don’t have a win comparable to our win blowing out the #4 team. As far as I’m concerned if both teams win their championship game they have earned the option the field. Which is the only true objective measure.

That and you don’t have a win comparable to our win blowing out the #4 team. As far as I’m concerned if both teams win their championship game they have earned the option the field. Which is the only true objective measure.

They don't have a comparable loss to your losing to a 6-6 team either. If you are going to use the victories over big teams, you also have to account for losses to the lousy teams.

I think that win could elevate OSU ahead of Georgia. If you beat NW, and GA loses to Alabubba, it's pretty easy to see the Buckeyes at #4. I don't really consider Oklahoma that much of a contender.

It shouldn’t be an issue. Expand the playoff to 8. Automatic bids for ACC, AAC, BIG, Big 12, Pac 12 and SEC champs and two at large.

Back